Blade and rubbers from Yasaka

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2014
Can you recommend a Yasaka setup for me as I´m now using
TB ALC concave,
bh Tenergy80 black max
fh XIOM Omega IV PRO red max

So I will test Yasaka products. I really like the TB ALC feel. It has gears enough but still good touch. Does Yasaka have anything near?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
try yasaka galaxya carbon.
it will take you to another galaxy if combined with inhaling toxic products.

Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
A heavy @92+gr Extra Special/Malin Extra Special shall give you more than enough speed and feeling.
As for rubbers i think Rakza X is awesome. A bit lower throw than you re used to, but i has a lot of speed and spin. Blocking is tricky with this one, sometimes bouncy and sometimes dead. Might have been due the flexy 5ply i tested it on.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
I'd love to hear about your playing style when i suggest a rubber for you. Regardless the blade I would suggest from yasaka would be the Yasaka Extra. If you've been ACTUALLY playing for less than 2 years i would suggest Mark-V But you have rubber much quicker than mark-v already and you may get frustrated with such a slower paced rubber that doesn't react the way you're used to. So for rubber I would try Rakza 7. Never tried Rakza 10 myself but I've heard good things.

Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2014
I play in highest league in Finland and current ranking is 19, I think. Sometimes I play really offensive and take the ball early and sometime I defense with lobs, that´s why the racket needs to be really versatile.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2014
Is Rakza X close to Bluefire Turbo JP01 or Tibhar MXP? Both I didnt like too much. Too soft topsheet and not very linear. I like XIOM IV Pro for its linearity and not too bouncy.

And for backhand, it has to be linear and spinny with some dynamics, just like Tenergy80.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
I would recommend Rakza 7 or 9 for rubbers. 9 is just a little faster with the same topsheet.. The X version is just.. I didn't like it - the topsheet is very soft (not for me). but I know a lot of players that like the X very much.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2014
Okay, thanks. How about the blade? I´m thinking Ma Lin Extra Offensive, Ma Lin soft Carbon or Dynamix. Which one would you choose? I don´t boost.