I WANT TO CHANGE MY CURRRENT YASAKA MA LIN CARBON BLADE (SHAKEHAND GRIP)

This user has no status.
I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE MY CURRENT YASAKA MA LIN CARBON BLADE AS IT IS ALMOST 8 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE DAMAGED IT FROM THE EDGES.
KINDLY SUGGEST ME SOME GOOD BLADES
CURRENT FOREHAND RUBBER: NITTAKU HAMMOND Z2 (RED MAX) (PERFFECT FOR ME)
CURRENT BACKHAND RUBBER: YASAKA RAKZA 7 (BLACK 1.8MM) (TOO SLOW FOR ME MIGHT CHANGE IT TO XIOM VEGA PRO MAX AFTER GETTING THE NEW BLADE)
GAME TYPE: OFFENSIVE
PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOME GOOD BLADES FOR THE SAME
THANK YOU.

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
STOP SHOUTING!!!!!

It depends on your budget and needs, if you liked the blade just buy an identical. We can't properly suggest something without knowing what you want from a blade. Generally the ma lin carbon is decent, if you want more speed you can look into viscaria type composition or if you want more control the the innerforce alc or just a 5 ply with limba outer, like the clipper. (missclick, clipper is 7ply with limba outer)

Since the ma lin carbon has inner carbon and soft outer wood, I wouldn't recommend the ma lin extra offensive simply because it's really hard and requires quite a bit of power to be consistent with it. Even though the ma lin carbon has carbon, it's thinner, softer and slower than the extra off.

But I can recommend the yasaka rakza x or rakza x soft for your backhand.

Last edited:
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Hahahahaha apologies for shouting
So my budget is Max 120 USD not more request you to suggest a blade accordingly.
Is there anything specifically you're looking to change from your current blade? Is it too stiff/flexible, hard/soft, fast/slow, heavy/light, headheavy/handleheavy?

Generally a blade that many love is the Butterfly Petr Korbel, the Butterfly Maze Performance is pretty much a buffed version of it too. Both of them 5ply blades with limba outer, Maze is softer much thicker and faster, also pretty llight, so a blade for spin, curvy and really engaging, Korbel is a medium fast jack of all trades.

Intensity and Rosewood V on the contrary are hard and but have incredible feel and a bunch of power. They are harder and pretty flexy, so they require more power to have the rubbers grip and be consistent. Because of the hardness they have excelent blocking and countering, they play great on the table and from distance.

STOP SHOUTING!!!!!

It depends on your budget and needs, if you liked the blade just buy an identical. We can't properly suggest something without knowing what you want from a blade. Generally the ma lin carbon is decent, if you want more speed you can look into viscaria type composition or if you want more control the the innerforce alc or just a 5 ply with limba outer, like the clipper.

Since the ma lin carbon has inner carbon and soft outer wood, I wouldn't recommend the ma lin extra offensive simply because it's really hard and requires quite a bit of power to be consistent with it. Even though the ma lin carbon has carbon, it's thinner, softer and slower than the extra off.

But I can recommend the yasaka rakza x or rakza x soft for your backhand.
No thats just him being "GAME TYPE: OFFENSIVE". Sorry if I offended you this is a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: Rushadjo
This user has no status.
Is there anything specifically you're looking to change from your current blade? Is it too stiff/flexible, hard/soft, fast/slow, heavy/light, headheavy/handleheavy?

Generally a blade that many love is the Butterfly Petr Korbel, the Butterfly Maze Performance is pretty much a buffed version of it too. Both of them 5ply blades with limba outer, Maze is softer much thicker and faster, also pretty llight, so a blade for spin, curvy and really engaging, Korbel is a medium fast jack of all trades.

Intensity and Rosewood V on the contrary are hard and but have incredible feel and a bunch of power. They are harder and pretty flexy, so they require more power to have the rubbers grip and be consistent. Because of the hardness they have excelent blocking and countering, they play great on the table and from distance.
So,what I feel about my current blade is that it's kinda hard and a little slow for my game.
I am thinking of getting the Yinhe Pro 01 with NITTAKU Hammond Z2 Max in FH and Yasaka Rakza X Max in bh. Would this be a good combination?!
Thank you.

This user has no status.
Get the same blade because a) you have a budget limit and Ma Lin carbon is very good bang for the bucks and b) you are changing the rubber on one side so you should not change multiple things all at once.
So,what I feel about my current blade is that it's kinda hard and a little slow for my game.
I am thinking of getting the Yinhe Pro 01 with NITTAKU Hammond Z2 Max in FH and Yasaka Rakza X Max in bh. Would this be a good combination?!
Thank you.

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Thank you.
The pro 01 is a lot harder than the ma lin carbon. For something faster and softer, you can try the Stiga clipper, it's 7ply all wood, classic blade. It'll be softer and even though the speed will not be higher, it can take any rubber you throw at it. Still a fast blade, but not uncontrollable.