Recommendations for a new FH and BH rubber?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
Hi, I am currently playing with a Butterfly Petr Korbel blade and Xiom vega pro max on FH and Yasaka rakza 7 max on BH. I like to attack with both FH and BH. I want to improve my speed. I want something a little faster and spinnier and I was wondering if you guys have any good recommendations. I have been doing research and I think Donic BluefireM2 and Nittaku fastarc g-1 might be good. I would like to know if anyone has experience with these rubbers or has any ideas for other rubbers.

says Feel the ball first.
says Feel the ball first.
Oct 2022
Krillo is right.
If you want to try the new hybrid trend on fh, my suggestion is:

Rakza Z max fh
Omega 7 pro max bh

Or

Stiga dna Hybrid H fh
Stiga dna platinum m bh

Or full hybrid:

Stiga Dna hybrid H fh
Stiga dna hybrid M bh

My suggestions take into account the weight, o7pro is light for a 47.5°, and all the stiga are very good for weight.

M2 is a good bh rubber, i had it for half season. It has 3 problems: 1 it's heavy 2 its very high throw makes pushes unpredictable some times 3 durability is low as per donic standards

Last edited:
Reactions: Crillo
This user has no status.
FH: Tibhar Hybrid MK [i use Nittaku Hammond Z2, but i don't think it is much much faster different than Xiom Vega Pro], i also tried someone Stiga Platinum M which is really nice but i liked more his Donic BlueFire C2 black.

BH: Andro Rasanter maybe, or Victas >22 Double Extra, there is a player my friend with other groups, he is very offensive player, his rocket backhand is using that Victas rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
Thanks for the replies!
After doing some more research, I think I want something a little harder on my FH than xiom vega pro. And like Fedex said, I've read that the bluestorm series has very poor durability.
I think tenergy is a little too expensive, and I don't want to go to like the "final" rubber. (If you go to tenergy you can't go back I've heard)
Are Bluefire M2 and G1 not quite a lot faster than what I have now? I was also thinking of mantra H for my FH. But I would like to know how all these rubbers compare to eachother. Like how does the stiga dna series compare to mantra h or rakza Z or G1.
I thought the victas rubbers would be better for FH, because of the hardness.
Thanks again for replying :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
Krillo is right.
If you want to try the new hybrid trend on fh, my suggestion is:

Rakza Z max fh
Omega 7 pro max bh

Or

Stiga dna Hybrid H fh
Stiga dna platinum m bh

Or full hybrid:

Stiga Dna hybrid H fh
Stiga dna hybrid M bh

My suggestions take into account the weight, o7pro is light for a 47.5°, and all the stiga are very good for weight.

M2 is a good bh rubber, i had it for half season. It has 3 problems: 1 it's heavy 2 its very high throw makes pushes unpredictable some times 3 durability is low as per donic standards
Have you tried xiom omega asia? and do you know the difference between it and omega pro max?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023
Hi, I am currently playing with a Butterfly Petr Korbel blade and Xiom vega pro max on FH and Yasaka rakza 7 max on BH. I like to attack with both FH and BH. I want to improve my speed. I want something a little faster and spinnier and I was wondering if you guys have any good recommendations. I have been doing research and I think Donic BluefireM2 and Nittaku fastarc g-1 might be good. I would like to know if anyone has experience with these rubbers or has any ideas for other rubbers.
You could try M1 on Fh and G1 on BH. or something faster or harder FH bluegrip V1 then good grip and control BH M2