Butterfly Price Increases - the Real Reason

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Shear genius. I didn't think the last one could be topped. But, DTop, you defiantly have outdone yourself. I will be laughing from this for weeks.

"Well, the players move faster around the court because we have lightened their wallets."

"Bastards! Send the goon squad out to deal with them!"

"Now, who are we going to replace the R&D team with? I know! Log onto the table tennis forums and you'll find lots of table tennis physicists and engineers all willing to work for PNuts!"

Sent from TheSecretHideout using TheInfamousNSASpyPhone

Reactions: Rajah*
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Heh heh. I wasn't sure that anyone would catch the peanuts reference, but I should have known better. ;)

Although I think Butterfly deserve it a little. Quality equipment, but they have to be kidding with some of these prices.

Hehehe. I thought the physicist/engineer from the Types of Members video was totally funny. I didn't think that could be topped. But this definitely got it.

And the sentiment on Butterfly Equipment is exactly how I feel. It is good quality. But the price is disproportionate to the manufacturing cost or any reasonable or even remotely reasonable pricing. $400.00 blades and $75.00 rubbers is a bit over the top.

Sent from TheSecretHideout using TheInfamousNSASpyPhone

Reactions: Rajah* and Suga D
almost all alc blades like tb alc,viscaria,tbs and others. Maybe it's because of the dollar currency value which is more superior compare to my country's currency.

I'll try to buy 1 viscaria for saving only in case my tbs got broken cuz I'm afraid it will be much expensive in the future

Last edited: