This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
doesn't seem to say, maybe tommy lee will know. im sure for a price like that wang liqin must have at least used it or something to make it that special. personally i wouldn't drop that much on a blade anyways, its not like anyone would know that its special unless you went around telling everyone which would be annoying :p

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
doesn't seem to say, maybe tommy lee will know. im sure for a price like that wang liqin must have at least used it or something to make it that special. personally i wouldn't drop that much on a blade anyways, its not like anyone would know that its special unless you went around telling everyone which would be annoying :p

Haha true! :) Me and my friend saw Chen Qi and Zhang Jike at a English Open 2011 Butterfly stand looking at the Zhang Jike blades. They were testing them with their fingers for hardness etc. If I remember rightly Chen Qi bought a blade on the commercial stand to my surprise. I will ask my friend to confirm it.

I think the Chinese players test many blades for certain attributes and they have a choice of many :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
like, he actually paid for it? :eek:

Haha I'm not sure if he paid for it in the end. Chen Qi didnt want to, but because it was English Butterfly, like a distributor they had to phone mainland Butterfly to see who would cover the costs :) Not to sure what happened in the end, I had to go :(

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
I have also heard about this news through internet, some people are interest to buy famous players t-shits when they are available through option. Few days back, my friend bought two t-shirts which are from one of the famous football players in the world and felt very happy when he wear them. So many people are interest to buy celebrites t-shirts.