Chinese National Table Tennis Training Center

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Hi
Has any one Been to Chinese National Table Tennis Training Center
Can you share your
experience, Cost of living , Accommodation ??

Thanks

Dude no one is allowed in
Unless u r chinese n top provincial player
Forget the cost its free they train national players for free.they r proud to be chinese
U have no chance even to peep [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ping fun
says Life is all about Table tennis
says Life is all about Table tennis
Jan 2017
I think you dunno much about the this training facility :D
Its open for all anyone in the world its also know as zhengding table tennis training center
And dont think you know every thing by sending me a personal message saying Dont agrue much i know every thing about coaching
Get to know things
Have a good day mate

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
I think you dunno much about the this training facility :D
Its open for all anyone in the world its also know as zhengding table tennis training center
And dont think you know every thing by sending me a personal message saying Dont agrue much i know every thing about coaching
Get to know things
Have a good day mate

All the best come back asking me wheres the other training place [emoji216]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Hey AtishSanjay, there have been a few threads about this already. I guess this is the information that you've been looking for.
You might want to have a read
[Emoji6]
Here is a thread about a Forum member who has been to Zhending National Tabletennis Sports School.

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/...78-My-journey-table-tennis-training-in-china-)

Actually here's another one.

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?8488-Training-camp-in-Zhengding

Matt Hetherington has been there too and also wrote a Blog about this.
http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Table-Tennis/Features/2015/July/15/Training-in-China-Zhengding-Blog-1

Last edited:
yeah, you can but 1st you have to contact Zhengding they will set up for you to go there meet and greet. When i was there last year the Chinese National Team wasnt at Beijing, they were doing military for like a few weeks so i didnt get a chance to go there. People from Zhending training center is very helpful , very good training base and food is good too, rooms are very nice with wifi. you can check out my thread sir.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Hey Suga D
Thanks a lot i found every answer i wanted !!
i ll be planning to go there another 2 months

Thanks once again !! <3

no worries
[Emoji2]
Glad i could be helpful.
But TT4Life ist the one who created that one thread and can talk from first hand experience, so i guess he definitely can help you from here on better than me.
[Emoji2]
But maybe you can make a thread when you've been there or even share your experiences right here in this thread. That would really be nice.
[Emoji2]

Reactions: AthishSanjay