Dan vs 12 year old wonderkid from China!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Hey Dan, interesting game.

Quick question about the playing standard of this Chinese kid.

Do you think he would beat anybody in the top 50 from England? Or perhaps top 20? I know it's difficult to gauge after only playing a handful of points but what you reckon?
Cheers

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey Dan, interesting game.

Quick question about the playing standard of this Chinese kid.

Do you think he would beat anybody in the top 50 from England? Or perhaps top 20? I know it's difficult to gauge after only playing a handful of points but what you reckon?
Cheers

Hey MJ!

I have had a few players ask me this. It is so difficult to tell but I think his playing standard and training quality is top 10/20 in UK. I think in a match he might struggle to beat players in top 20 due to experience etc but would definitely beat players in top 50 I think. However I could be completely wrong here, he could well beat players in the top 15. So hard to tell really.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Hey MJ!

I have had a few players ask me this. It is so difficult to tell but I think his playing standard and training quality is top 10/20 in UK. I think in a match he might struggle to beat players in top 20 due to experience etc but would definitely beat players in top 50 I think. However I could be completely wrong here, he could well beat players in the top 15. So hard to tell really.

OK, Dan, thanks for the insight.

Reactions: Dan