DHS Long 5 stock availability

This user has no status.
Hello all,

I have been trying to purchase the DHS Long 5 for nearly a month now but it is out of stock everywhere in Europe and in other parts of the world. Does anyone know why this is?

Thanks for responding!
We have, but shipping is expensive with DHL Express.

This user has no status.
I have seen this website but I am not sure if it is trustworthy. There are no sections which say that I can return the product and there are also very few reviews.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
Any reason for the geo-block? I'm in UK.
Screenshot_20231223_135140_Chrome.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
I don't know why this is happening to you. In the EU, customers do not have a problem and we are not limited by geolocation.
Sussed it out. Connected to another country via VPN, link opens and then you get a prompt to save cookies. Having done that, disconnected from the VPN and then the link loads on both mobile and PC. Interestingly, before reporting this - when the issue first occurred many many months ago - I had tried to clear all site data in the browser for dhs-729.eu but it didn't help. You may want to report this to whomever manages the website as you could be be losing customers due to this website bug.

This user has no status.
Sussed it out. Connected to another country via VPN, link opens and then you get a prompt to save cookies. Having done that, disconnected from the VPN and then the link loads on both mobile and PC. Interestingly, before reporting this - when the issue first occurred many many months ago - I had tried to clear all site data in the browser for dhs-729.eu but it didn't help. You may want to report this to whomever manages the website as you could be be losing customers due to this website bug.
You're right, recently a customer from India solved it the same way, also via VPN. I'll look into it, thanks a lot!

Reactions: vvk1
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
AliExpress has it in store in several stores. Shipping to the USA is about 2-3 weeks. Prices are reasonable, free shipping. I've bought several blades and rubbers, never had an issue. I think some stores assemble but since this blade has a Limba top I usually varnish it myself (and do some sanding for ergonomics) and then put the rubbers on.

Also I actually don't have the Long 5 (too fast for me), but the Yinhe Pro 05 is a decent (very high quality in my experience) approximation (maybe a little slower, maybe not the best blade for long pips although it has good control). Looks like right now it's less than $60.
Once you are at it you can also buy the Pro 01 which is similar to another popular (external ALC, Koto top) blade. This way you can switch back and forth depending on how close to the table you want to play that day (maybe add the 980XX if you want to play defense, or the 980 if you are budget conscious).

This user has no status.
I ordered mine from AliExpress and it came to me safe and sound and as described, Long 5X ST handle with box, almost 2-3 weeks, i couldn't be happier, and good price free shipping or say it is $5 shipping which is nothing, ordered it during Black Friday time.

I ordered from a store during Black Friday for less than $100, but the store canceled the order and saying it is not available, so i was forced to buy from another store for normal price, didn't care much as it will last forever with me if it has to, and for that much difference i can say i got nice discounts on rubbers so it is like i paid normal total cost for whole racket during discounts time.