DHS Malong W968 Blade

says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
One of my favourite collection.DHS custom made for world No.1 table tennis player. Weight : 90g Thickness: 5.85mm

Please let me know if you are interested or want more information. Email address: [email protected]

Thanks

DSC_2091.jpgDSC_2098.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MegaZZ
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Read 3 reviews
Welcome to TTD and nice blade :)

One of my favourite collection.DHS custom made for world No.1 table tennis player. Weight : 90g Thickness: 5.85mm

Please let me know if you are interested or want more information. Email address: [email protected]

Thanks

View attachment 8296View attachment 8298

Welcome to TTD and these are indeed very beautiful pictures of Ma Long's blade. Just wondering if you could add some more information about this blade you are selling. What sort of price are you hoping to sell this for (does it include world wide delivery?). I presume this is a brand new racquet which you are selling which has no dings?

Could you add some more pictures especially the handle bit which says something along the lines of "W968" followed by numbers something like "20140310 14" which signifies the date of production and the 14th blade made on that day. I understand chinese fluently and I believe this blade you are selling is likely a so called "Fu Ke Ban" version right?

I have a W997 and I am interested in this blade you are selling, thanks and welcome again!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews

Thanks

View attachment 8296View attachment 8298
Hi Chen Chen, please provide an asking price on the equipment you sell. Also state how you want people to do the money transaction with. I recommend members to use PayPal goods option. Then the people here have buyers protection if something should go wrong. When you are selling goods on this forum you have to earn credibility.

Oct 2015
Welcome to TTD and these are indeed very beautiful pictures of Ma Long's blade. Just wondering if you could add some more information about this blade you are selling. What sort of price are you hoping to sell this for (does it include world wide delivery?). I presume this is a brand new racquet which you are selling which has no dings?

Could you add some more pictures especially the handle bit which says something along the lines of "W968" followed by numbers something like "20140310 14" which signifies the date of production and the 14th blade made on that day. I understand chinese fluently and I believe this blade you are selling is likely a so called "Fu Ke Ban" version right?

I have a W997 and I am interested in this blade you are selling, thanks and welcome again!

Thanks.

First of all, let me just introduce myself simply. I am from Shanghai, moved to UK 3 years ago. I have a really good friend back in China who has good contacts with super league clubs and provincial teams. Using his network, he set up an online shop and is selling TT equipment now.

Secondly, I have been using DHS custom made blades for a couple of years. After you use the custom made blades or rubbers, you won't go back to the commercial versions. This is how I feel after using the blades or rubbers. Now let's talk about the version of the blade. Some of your knowledge is right. You probably know that the supply situation in China is pretty complicated. My blade is not 'fu ke ban'. I will send a picture of the serial number. Basically, we can understand it by talking about ' fu ke ban' versions and 'non-fu ke ban' versions. Both are genuine DHS blades but the non 'fu ke ban' versions are really the only "legal" blades. Obviously, there is a quality difference too.

Hope I can make some sense. :)

Reactions: Suga D
Oct 2015
Yes, if i want to get this blade then i want Brand new unopened box unused item, if the price is reasonable then i am interested in.

This blade is brand new with a box unused.

Oct 2015
Hi Chen Chen, please provide an asking price on the equipment you sell. Also state how you want people to do the money transaction with. I recommend members to use PayPal goods option. Then the people here have buyers protection if something should go wrong. When you are selling goods on this forum you have to earn credibility.

Hi Giangt,

Thanks. Paypal is good for me.

Oct 2015
Hey guys check out ttnpp.com, they have the same blade for a better price and they also have some national rubbers

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Good luck with that website then...

Reactions: Suga D
Oct 2015
THIS IS THE 2ND VERSION OF THE W968 :) THE 1ST VERSION COME WITH BROWN HANDLE WHICH I HAVE :p . I THINK GIANGT IS USING THIS VERSION :)

You are right. DHS did change to the color of the handle about 2 years ago.

Oct 2015
Sorry yes i see now. So the real version has a different font? Have you tried this blade what does it play like? What makes it worth the money? I am interested.

Yes, you can go to that ttnpp.com, which is set up by some Chinese people, quite popular for the western country. You can compare the two font of the number and you will see the difference.

I am using the W968 now for my games. Hurricane 3 national old top sheet on my FH and T80 FX on BH. Loving it. Because it is custom made, DHS uses good quality wood and the blade feels solid. Great power, Great speed with good dwell. The whole bat has a really good balance. Not like some Stiga blades I used before, after you glue the rubbers on, it is quite top heavy.

You uses carbon blade right? What's composition of yours?
wood-wood-carbon-wood-carbon-wood-wood like butterfly innerforce
or wood-carbon-wood-wood-wood-carbon-wood like butterfly Timo Boll ALC/ Spirit / Viscaria

Have you already hurricane 3 on you FH?

This user has no status.
I bought DHS HH3 from the another online store and it is perfect and amazing with great price, so why i have to pay 300 pound when i can find them for almost 100-120 pound?
As he stated, its a custom made blade compared to HH3 which is a commercial blade so i dont agree how you can compare it. its like trying to buy a butterfly blade at the price of a yinhe (who tends to replicate blades)
Im sure you have seen all the debate on the privately made DHS national blades and those made commercially also known as the replicas.