Dhs national blue sponge and the prott.cc

When I originally saw this thread I didn't write anything because you already ordered and I could be wrong and things could have changed. But last I heard there was no National H8 because the CNT rejected H8 for the National Team, or, maybe a better way of explaining this is the team decided it would not use H8.

But that was some time last year and that could have changed. I am not sure.

Whether it is real or fake, I hope it plays well and you are able to boost and use it.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Acturally I have had a H8 from Chinese national team with dark orange sponge, as among a few tested rubbers. Just as you said, H8 disappoints chinese national team, so they don't use H8.

BTW, comparing H3 & H8, both from chinese national team, H8 has less power, speed & spin (I would say much less) and a higher throw. Then I cut it for fun :)

Reactions: Suga D
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Here is video which is comparing outside visual to commercial version to check if the rubber is genuine.... Hope gone squad will not find me.
Next step will be tuning and play characteristic.
Going to training. Have good night....

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Bobpuls,

How goes with your testing? can't wait to see your in depth review of H8N :)

Do you notice significant improvement over H3N?

Thanks,

Here is video which is comparing outside visual to commercial version to check if the rubber is genuine.... Hope gone squad will not find me.
Next step will be tuning and play characteristic.
Going to training. Have good night....

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Im now in process of tuning.... Second layer is aplied of baby oil.
But still im on bussines trip in poland for two weeks. And i have the rubber with me on the hotel where im tuning it ,but testing the rubber i will when i arive back at home.

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Ok third layer is applied.... What do you think ?
Is it enaught?
20160407_182400.jpg

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I kind of agree with TT4Life and Pricey. You wanted to get the best version of H8? You might as well get a booster that is good or, even better, a booster designed to work on Chinese sponge:

1) Best: Haifu Oil, Downside, the real stuff has VOCs but I have heard this is exponentially better than anything else. The other downside is that it costs about $130.00 (USD).

2) Second Best: Haifu Seamoon Booster. About $40.00-50.00 but supposed to be much better than Falco.

3) Third Best but still darn good: Dianchi Booster. About the same price as Seamoon. I have heard people say this is as good or better than Seamoon, but the guy I trust most on what boosters are good says they are both good but Seamoon is a little better.

I would really use booster made for that kind of sponge. Why not! Sometimes doing the whole thing right is worth it.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
maybe you all are right ... but i chose baby oil because according you all it has the longest effect and i do not attending to rebost it after two weeks or ever.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
maybe you all are right ... but i chose baby oil because according you all it has the longest effect and i do not attending to rebost it after two weeks or ever.

I guess that is as good a reason as you could have. It makes sense to me.

This user has no status.
See your baby oil is not too effective ????

With 2 layers of dianchi booster I got very good dome after 4 hrs.

Another one I did with 3 layers of dianchi booster and it roled up like a role.

hm.. can't find the attachment button on my phone. I'll attach one later when I get home.

Ok third layer is applied.... What do you think ?
Is it enaught?
View attachment 9692

Last edited:
says Aging is a killer
Acturally I have had a H8 from Chinese national team with dark orange sponge, as among a few tested rubbers. Just as you said, H8 disappoints chinese national team, so they don't use H8.

BTW, comparing H3 & H8, both from chinese national team, H8 has less power, speed & spin (I would say much less) and a higher throw. Then I cut it for fun :)

So CNT rejected them so they are now on the open market. Maybe OP's rubber is real.

Last edited:
So CNT rejected them so they are now on the open market. Maybe OP's rubber is real.

DHS has only developed special-made H8 for CNT testing in black colour, as it's for FH.

OP's rubber may have only one way of being real, which is someone eventurally obtains the genuine SP/commercial blue sponge and genuine topsheet of H8 in red and glues them together. This may explain why the cutting is so fake, as it's diy. However, personally I don't trust this kind, I would rather stick to the used rubbers by CNT players.

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
i agree it looks feel and smell genuine but still weird quality. Mayebe this rubers are original but for the small errors in quality they are removed from official usage for cnt players and this way they get out to market withouth any print or packaging.

This could have happened. However, if they have a lot of rubbers like this, we need to think again :)
BTW, I would still suggest you buying the 100% genuine products. This kind of rubber is a risk.

i agree it looks feel and smell genuine but still weird quality. Mayebe this rubers are original but for the small errors in quality they are removed from official usage for cnt players and this way they get out to market withouth any print or packaging.