DHS W968 (Hurricane Long V Non Commercial / Pro) Ideal Weight / Thickness?

This user has no status.
Understanding the seductive power of the EJ virus is only possible if you have had a bout of it yourself.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy
I have been suffering from this virus ever since I started playing!

At least I'm smart about it - for example, if you use a Viscaria, maybe you can EJ to a HL5 or Maze (limba vs koto). Which is exactly what I did, a la EJ virus.

But I would never buy a TB ALC or Ovtcharov True... IMO that's the same as this thread, buying the same blade composition with slight variance (I don't even know what the variance is!)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I have been suffering from this virus ever since I started playing!

At least I'm smart about it - for example, if you use a Viscaria, maybe you can EJ to a HL5 or Maze (limba vs koto). Which is exactly what I did, a la EJ virus.

But I would never buy a TB ALC or Ovtcharov True... IMO that's the same as this thread, buying the same blade composition with slight variance (I don't even know what the variance is!)

Then you have not been bitten by the DHS National, Secret Handshake, strain of the Virus.

But you may be able to understand how someone who has a commercially available blade may want a blade that was custom made specifically for a top pro where there are only a small number of real ones in existence in the galaxy. You know, like the actual light-saber that The Sith Lord used.

Or say, how about the actual Viscaria ZJK used in the 2011 WTTC? Would that peek your interest?

Well, it is kind of like that. But these are the ones Ma Long didn't choose. So it's the same....but stupidererer.....

Sorry I made myself laugh. Hope nobody's offended. [emoji2]

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
I thought long and hard about whether to make this post, because everything so far leads me to think that you are very trustworthy, and I may be wrong regarding what I'm about to say, but I'm not certain in the "039" blade's genuineness. W968 blades with any serial number 11-99 are 2 digits, not 3.

I've checked and cross - checked sellers in China, and limited my options to 3 that are trustworthy by multiple criteria validated by multiple facets (sellers, buyers, potential buyers, etc.). I'm fully confident in the blades I'm looking at. I didn't wanna make this into a real vs. fake thread, which I mentioned in my OP, but I wanted to speak up based on what I know. And as mentioned, I'm an auditor by trade, so professional skepticism an evidence - based conclusions are what I do.

I may be completely wrong about your blades, but I'm certain in my seller(s). You can see the DHS logo in the #55 blade wrapping I'm looking at, the other one, maybe it's the angle, idk. Furthermore, multiple people have cross checked the blades I'm looking at, and I trust their judgment. I've done way too much research and have way too much evidence to think otherwise.. And frankly, in the impossible case that my blades are fake, I'll live with it because I most likely will never be good enough to tell the difference.

Hi young dude, I have checked with my Chinese friend and confirmed your blades are real and they are the newest batch from DHS. The font has been changed. I am sorry about saying your blades are fake before. I should not judge that quickly. My apologise. I need to keep up with the new knowledge and keep learning. :)

Last edited:
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Hi Chen Chen
Do you have any info about the Hurricane H301 ?
I really like the composition ....
But i want to ask .
Is the handle small or regular size ?... i now some blades from DHS have small handles .
And what is your price for this blade if you are seling it..
Thanks.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hi Chen Chen
Do you have any info about the Hurricane H301 ?
I really like the composition ....
But i want to ask .
Is the handle small or regular size ?... i now some blades from DHS have small handles .
And what is your price for this blade if you are seling it..
Thanks.

bobpuls, I would take this to a PM conversation with Chen Chen.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Normaly yes i fully agree ... but this way the others can benefit from info about the blade .... for the price i go pm .
Thanks.

For now, info about the blade is fine. Price for selling, until Giang and Chen Chen finish, is not something we can do.

It will be finished shortly. And I don't mind if you PM him or get his email or contact info through PM and contact him yourself.

But for a little longer, no price for buying. Sorry.

I am anxious for that to be sorted out so Chen can sell through the site again too. But Giang and Chen haven't dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's just yet.

Again, sorry. Off the public part of the forum for prices and selling.

Reactions: bobpuls