Dima on TTBL

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Resting your stars is one thing but essentially sharing a player with another club and only using them for certain matches is a big competitive advantage because it means you are sharing salary too.

Düsseldorf for example can decide to sit timo and Anton for that match but they still are having to pay the salary for a match while when a player plays for 2 clubs each club only has to pay half of the salary so they can sign another star with the same budget.

Who shared these players in the TTBL?
Are you talking about a TTBL club sharing with another club of another league?
Did Truls/Lin take part in another club that was competing with Borussia Düsseldorf?

I do stand to be corrected, I fell there are different salary structures, is zero salary but only performance bonus not allowed? IE, i don't earn a dime, but for every match I take part, I earn so much, with bonus on wins?

What is the problem in TTBL? (I don't know the rules)
Is it that you can't be registered in two leagues in the world in a period of time or the whole year?
Is it financial related / salary cap?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
Dimitrij withdraws allegations

Ovtcharov withdraws allegations against Preuss

National player Dimitrij Ovtcharov's accusation against Borussia Düsseldorf manager Andreas Preuss turned out to be an overreaction. This is the result of a conversation between Ovtcharov and Preuss, who is also the chairman of the board of directors of the Table Tennis Bundesliga (TTBL). DTTB President Claudia Herweg was present when Ovtcharov's allegations were processed.

On Monday in Düsseldorf, after his return from the Europe Top 16, Ovtcharov fully retracted his allegations against Preuss, which had been spread on social networks a week ago, because of his performance as chairman of the TTBL supervisory board. Preuss accepted "Dimas" apology and expressed respect for Ovtcharov.

"It was wrong of me to accuse Andreas in his position as Chairman of the TTBL Supervisory Board of achieving personal benefits. I'm sorry about that and I would like to apologize to Andreas for that," said Dimitrij Ovtcharov. "I was too emotional at that moment. I have known Andreas Preuss as a decent person for over 20 years. There was and is no reason to believe that Andreas is not exercising his office at the TTBL in a trustworthy and legitimate manner."

Andreas Preuss paid tribute to Ovtcharov's behavior after the three-way conversation: "Dima showed greatness, showed himself to be a sportsman with his clarification and thus managed the matter correctly."

Reactions: tabletennisdaily1