Do 'er AGAIN

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Der_Echte intends to visit NYC area again and Carl has suggested to link up with TTD member Ilia and NEXT LEVEL at Lilly Yip TTC. MATT gunna be around???

Anyways, Carl and anyone will post a few more technical details here if anyone wants to visit and see my sorry-azz play and cause trouble. I should be there FRIDAY evening... sometime.

Carl, have you contacted all 463 TT players in Ur ROLODEX and the 22 TT souls whose contacts are loaded in Ur NSA Spy phone on Tap-Dat Talk ???

You gunna be nice and invite the Goon Squad and buy then a beer?

Everyone in NYC are invited and welcome until we get kicked outta LYTTC for general rowdiness and excessive mayhem.

EDIT: This will be a SATURDAY mission. 42 n Backpains will meet Carl and anyone else at SPiN Manhattan around noon and go to Lilly Yip TTC from there. I expect to be at Lilly Yip TTC around 2 PM or earlier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D and Dan
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I'll be there. I talked to SmashFan and he has something with wife and kids. Edmund Suen is working. I will take the path and commuter rails. I will see if I can get anyone to join me. I will come Saturday.

I will see if I can get Ilia to post here to make sure I understood him correctly about staying at LYTTC.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Haha awesome where are u guys located? Will stay in NYC for a few days :)

When are you going to be in NYC? What dates?

We are planning to go to Lily Yip's club as a meeting place on Saturday 1/2/2016. So, day after New Years Day.

But I am always in NYC and would love to meet up with you if that doesn't work.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hey everyone... we gunna meetup at SPIN Manhattan lunchtime SATURDAY to monkey around then head out to Lilly Yips ttc to whoop it up and stir up trouble.

Fri pm cancelled.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Should I tell people noon? Is noon "lunchtime"?

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Should I tell people noon? Is noon "lunchtime"?

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus
Whatever time you say.

I will be causing trouble on the freeway and be waiting for you all will two police squads and a swat team at Lilly Yips ttc.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk