Do 'er AGAIN

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I'll be here of course :p

LOOK OUT. Hide your SERVES and ratings, it is now officially over. The State of new Jersey will NOT be capable of handling the ensuing MAYHEM even if they immediately deploy 100% of the National Guard and declare Martial Law.

Reactions: 42andbackpains
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I will be in NYC just for today and tomorrow and have quite many things planned out already.. :/ But I'm staying at a hotel near Times Square so if you guys are able to come somewhere close by it would be cool to meet up :) Might be possible for me later tonight or tomorrow

ES, great to hear you wanna join up, even if you will kill all of us. :)

Carl will meetup with PP Holic and 42 n Backpainz sometime around high noon SATURDAY at SPiN or a place of their choice to evade the Goon Squads that somehow got alerted. They will then proceed to Lilly Yip TTC in New Jersey where Matt coaches and secretly causes trouble.

Link up with Carl and you are IN. 42 n Backpains will be driving the crew for the meetup. I expect all the trouble to be over by 9 or 10 PM.

I give you my contact info in a PM and Carl's in case you need them.
Give Carl a PM or email or call or FB message.

Reactions: 42andbackpains
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
justin

i'm still in high school lol,
school doesn't have a team but i go to the rec to play.

Okay. Being that I live in New York, I figured I may know you. Which rec center do you go to?

If you do want to join us, let me know and be at Spin at 12:00pm (noon) tomorrow. Regardless of your level, we will all have fun and you will probably learn a lot.