Donic Xtreme blade - Anyone tried it yet?

Dear all. Has anyone tried the Donic Xtreme blade yet? I am very interested and was almost about to order one from tabletennis11 but thought of waiting till I see any review. At the time of this writing I cannot find a single review anywhere (at least in English search results).

The following information is from Donic's website:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product information "DONIC Xtreme"
Here comes a real innovation! The DONIC XTREME is produced with a completely new type of carbon fibre with fantastic features: The so-called STC (Spread Tow Carbon) ensures outstanding stiffness and increased stability - and at the same time a significantly lighter weight.
The new kind of carbon fibre on which this technology is based has already being used with great success in other sports, such as cycling, sailing and skiing. The blade developers at DONIC have been inspired by this experience: The DONIC XTREME provides fantastic ball feedback and a unique touch when hitting the ball.
The label "Made in Germany" already indicates first-class quality and thanks to the new carbon fibre, the manufacturing of high-quality blades has reached a new level with the DONIC XTREME.
Attack with everything modern technology has to offer!

Technology: 7 plies of Kiri (inner), STC Carbon (3+5), Limba (2+6, 1+7 outer)
Character: Fast, powerful, extremely sensitive touch
Recommendation: For offensive players who expect good dynamic and sensitive ball feedback when hitting the ball.
control:8+
speed:10-
elasticity :nearly stiff
weight:85-90
layers:7 (5+2)
Characteristics:OFF, OFF +
donic-blade_xtreme_concave-diagonal-web.jpg
donic-blade_xtreme_concave-macro-web.jpg
donic-blade_xtreme_concave-topview-web.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023
I found one review of this blade:

The keys points from the review:
1. The speed is medium, the ability to hold the ball is good, the energy storage time is long enough, and it can easily bring out high spin and arc so it can smoothly play the technical points required for the arc ball;
2. The overall feel has a certain vibration feeling enough to stabilize the control
3. According to the power situation, there is a more delicate response to the ball, which can definitely be positioned as a professional competitive racket. Therefore, if you do not have certain basic skills, it is recommended not to use too thick or too hard when mixing rubber sponge.

I found one review of this blade:

The keys points from the review:
1. The speed is medium, the ability to hold the ball is good, the energy storage time is long enough, and it can easily bring out high spin and arc so it can smoothly play the technical points required for the arc ball;
2. The overall feel has a certain vibration feeling enough to stabilize the control
3. According to the power situation, there is a more delicate response to the ball, which can definitely be positioned as a professional competitive racket. Therefore, if you do not have certain basic skills, it is recommended not to use too thick or too hard when mixing rubber sponge.

Thank you very much. Appreciate it