Eli Ho - Child Prodigy of Long Pips OX

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2024
Hello Pimplers,

In today’s video I introduce this young player called Eli Ho. He is a Long Pips OX player and, being just 12 years old, he has achieve lot of national and international accomplishments.

He have a particular way to handle the racket: the Tiger Wing Grip, that makes his style so interesting to be analysed.

I hope you like the video and, as always, I will be so happy to have your impressions about it.

Best regards.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
No way, really? So nice. Di you play with him? Maybe you can share us your experience. Regards.

Like many kids, he improved so fast with daily training. I used to beat him 3-0 easily, now I could barely get 5 points in a set.

From memory his Jpen is a Taiwanese special made. His dad showed me after they returned from Taiwan. I believe it's single-ply Taiwanese hinoki.

He used to play MXP on FH.

His swtich on the BH side is just so swift and deceptive. As he stays close to the table you have no chance

Reactions: DiegOX
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2024
Like many kids, he improved so fast with daily training. I used to beat him 3-0 easily, now I could barely get 5 points in a set.

From memory his Jpen is a Taiwanese special made. His dad showed me after they returned from Taiwan. I believe it's single-ply Taiwanese hinoki.

He used to play MXP on FH.

His swtich on the BH side is just so swift and deceptive. As he stays close to the table you have no chance
Thanks for sharing it, so valuable information

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
he was in Tainan (south of Taiwan) earlier this year, and spent time at a top training center there
for ones that don't know, his sister was a former NZ no 1 and currently a coach (for WTTC Durban 2023/ WTTTC Busan 2024 / WC Macau 2024 etc)

Reactions: DiegOX
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2024
he was in Tainan (south of Taiwan) earlier this year, and spent time at a top training center there
for ones that don't know, his sister was a former NZ no 1 and currently a coach (for WTTC Durban 2023/ WTTTC Busan 2024 / WC Macau 2024 etc)
More interesting information, thanks for open with more points of view this analysis.