Equipment Sale : Innerforce ZLC, Calix 1, Carbonado 145. More

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
For Sale Paypal Only, if you're a trusted member on the forum you only have to pay once you've received the product and are satisfied with the quality of what you purchased. If you are not satisfied, I will pay for the return of shipping. Otherwise, sorry, you must pay before I send the product. Either by paypal friends and family, or paying the additional bit to cover the paypal fees. PM me or openly ask on this thread for specific photo's you'd like to be added

1. BUTTERFLY INNERFORCE ZLC (before layer series) Slightly USED! 86 Grams. PRICE 150$ or Best Offer. Retail of layer= 240

The innerforce layer blade is a truly a work of art. The all wood feel with a bit more umph, comes from the two limba outer plies followed by the zlc layer of carbon. Usually the carbon is after the first outer ply of wood, but the innerforce series has it near the middle of the blade allowing a more all wood feeling. The difference between the Innerforce series which is now discontinued, and the Innerforce Layer Series, is that the discontinued models were a bit thinner leading to a better feel as the general opinion of most players.

Now the problems with the blade:
  1. It was used.
  2. almost no dings but if you looked hard enough you'd be able to scavenge your way into finding one. ( I Couldn't capture the ding on photo).
  3. Slight sweat stain as well as a bit of glue residue. If requested, I could get the glue residue off before sending the blade.
  4. I laquered the handle of the blade, I've been using my fingernail to get it all off, and if the blade was purchased I would gladly spend 20 minutes to get the rest off before sending.

PHOTOS

IMG_0801.jpgIMG_0802.jpgIMG_0803.jpgIMG_0804.jpgIMG_0805.jpgIMG_0806.jpgIMG_0807.jpgIMG_0808.jpgIMG_0809.jpg

1.Calix 1 Brand New 100$ or best offer. Retail 175$

The Calix 1 in one word can be described as... Unique. It's very thin allowing great flexibility, but it's also not soft like you'd think most flexible blades would be. Since it's hard, but thin, when hitting it has multiple gears of speed. Another great aspect of the blade being thin is that if you're the kind of player to enjoy off the table looping, the flexibility of this thin monster makes those loops quite easy. If you're not a grazing looper however, you may struggle with this more than you'd like. Nexy is known to make some of the most unique blades in the world, so if you're looking for an edge this may be the blade for you. Here's a link to their website with their description of the blade.
http://nexyusa.com/products/calix-i

Now the problems with this blade

PHOTOS
Didn't see much reason to add a lot of photos, never been glued on or anything. Probably only opened the box 2-3 times.
IMG_0816.jpgIMG_0817.jpg

Next upload is carbonado.

3. Carbonado 145 slightly used Legend Flared Handle. 88Grams. 80 USD or Best Offer.

Not going to be a great overview of this one, I didn't test it that much. Felt similar to a viscaria to me, just with a more comfortable vibration and a larger sweet spot.

Problems:
1. It was slightly used.
2. Slight sweat stains
3. 2 microdings, it will be a scavenger hunt to find, I tried to take a picture and I think you can KIND OF see them. You'll see on the photo's where you can look at the edge of the raquet.
3. bits of glue residue I can clear off before sending.
4. This blade was also laquered at the handle, which upon request I can remove.

Now photos

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
If you'd like to ask any questions, feel free to ask on this thread so everyone can see the answers. I don't want someone to feel blind sided by something they didn't know about. I'm sure I forgot something simple like weight of a blade or something.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2014
Hello, about Carbonado 145, how much is for shipping to Russia?
Thanks