Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

This user has no status.
Bought these during the AliExpress sale. Going to boost both with 2-3 layers of seamoon and apply both to my W968 no.11 to do direct comparison!

About me : my ratings central ranking (Aus) is around 1600. Not sure what that equates to for USATT though. I had played when I was in highschool (Victorian team level) but quit once I headed to Uni. Came back to table tennis around 2 years ago and now trying all sorts of rubbers and equipment 😂. I was never interested in equipment back then as I just played with whatever my relative game me (who was my coach).

Attachments

• 20231211_092610.jpg
    20231211_092610.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 49
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Bought these during the AliExpress sale. Going to boost both with 2-3 layers of seamoon and apply both to my W968 no.11 to do direct comparison!

About me : my ratings central ranking (Aus) is around 1600. Not sure what that equates to for USATT though. I had played when I was in highschool (Victorian team level) but quit once I headed to Uni. Came back to table tennis around 2 years ago and now trying all sorts of rubbers and equipment 😂. I was never interested in equipment back then as I just played with whatever my relative game me (who was my coach).
she'll be alright mate.

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
They are selling the new package of Loki
https://shopee.vn/Loki-arthur-Miếng-Cao-Su-Dính-Hình-Bán-Nguyệt-Bản-Mới-Chơi-Bóng-Bàn-Với-Bánh-Kem-Lớn-i.438929786.25053198866?sp_atk=7bbad9f1-54f1-4ca8-ac86-9cab3ebca5a7&xptdk=7bbad9f1-54f1-4ca8-ac86-9cab3ebca5a7

Looks like the green package is a new version
1702291440291.png

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
https://shopee.vn/Loki-arthur-Miếng-Cao-Su-Dính-Hình-Bán-Nguyệt-Bản-Mới-Chơi-Bóng-Bàn-Với-Bánh-Kem-Lớn-i.438929786.25053198866?sp_atk=7bbad9f1-54f1-4ca8-ac86-9cab3ebca5a7&xptdk=7bbad9f1-54f1-4ca8-ac86-9cab3ebca5a7

Looks like the green package is a new versionView attachment 27712
oh wow. So there actually is a difference, not just the packaging

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
oh wow. So there actually is a difference, not just the packaging
And how exactly is this supposed to be ""NEW"" ???
The new version is LESS STICKY 😂😂
All new versions are less sticky , as in R5.
And when they bring out a "new version" that is more sticky. they call it the PRO version or the super version which is the good old sticky version but now cost 5 bucks more 😂

This user has no status.

Looks like the green package is a new versionView attachment 27712
interesting.
Although more interesting would be if they could fix their bond issue between sponge and rubber.
Wont be able to test it though, because the break between the first and second part of the season is not long enough. I will already revisit H8-80, H3 and maybe Gold Arc 8.

• Sad
Reactions: longle
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hello everyone! I already received the second Loki N80, stuck it on without a booster for now and played a little.
The packaging looks premium.
The weight of N80 is more than I expected - 71 gr uncut and 51 gr trimmed, but this is normal for me - the total weight of the racket with Fastarc G1 is 188 grams. My old N80 weighs 47 gr, but maybe I cut the edges after the booster, I don’t remember, a lot of time has passed.
N80 is sticky and hard right out of the package - the ball holds for 2 seconds before falling.
The first sensations from the rubber are very similar to the provincial H3 OS - low arc, very strong rotation and no restrictions in high gears.
Compared to my old Loki N80 with seamun and oil the new N80 without a booster feels much more grippy, since the top sheet are not worn out and have higher stickiness, it is also stiffer and slower in low gears, but at the same time comparable at high speeds.
I am very pleased with the purchase, because I got great rubber comparable in quality to the provincial hurricane for half the price.
Whats different between N80 and Rxton 5? Both have the same Loxa 1 sponge

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Could you please advise me which Loki rubber can I use as a replacement for Yinhe Jupiter 3 37" on a backhand?
I want to try something bouncier, but still a with some tackiness.
So looking for a kind of hybrid.
GTX, Rxton 3 Pink, Rxton 3 Pro, Arthur Europe could work for you.

Reactions: kolyasya
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Thanks! Am I right that Pink is different from Blue and you advised the color on purpose?
I think it's supposed to be the same. But some people have suggested that Pink comes in H39, and Blue comes in H40.

Not sure if that is true or not, but if it is true, the softer one might be better for backhand.

However, I have Pink, and it is listed as H39, but in reality it feels like H41

Reactions: kolyasya
I think it's supposed to be the same. But some people have suggested that Pink comes in H39, and Blue comes in H40.

Not sure if that is true or not, but if it is true, the softer one might be better for backhand.

However, I have Pink, and it is listed as H39, but in reality it feels like H41
Ok, thanks for detailed answer 👍

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Can someone quickly compare R3 Pink, LAC and maybe some other semi sticky / grippy rubbers of that category in terms of hardness feeling, how the speed is accessible, how it arcs, topsheet properties and maybe weight?
The description and hardness on Package and rubber doesnt really describe How it actually feels.
And what about boosting R3 Pink

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
I got a cheap Rxton 9 for 24.43$, so I decided to give it a try and compare with my current H3 pro blue H39
View attachment 28472

WOW thats a great price😎🤑
Let us know how it plays for you!
I also ordered some 39° RXTON IX & some "Rxton IX Speed" to test since in the catalogue The Hardness says "special focus Speed type" instead of a degree number...but my agent couldnt explain to me what they mean. Maybe its a different treatment or a 37° but they only have it in black so its a bit sad they dont have it in red for the BH ( i actually like the feeling of my Reboosted 40.5 R9 on the Backhand)

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: latej and longle
says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
WOW thats a great price😎🤑
Let us know how it plays for you!
I also ordered some 39° RXTON IX & some "Rxton IX Speed" to test since in the catalogue The Hardness says "special focus Speed type" instead of a degree number...but my agent couldnt explain to me what they mean. Maybe its a different treatment or a 37° but they only have it in black so its a bit sad they dont have it in red for the BH ( i actually like the feeling of my Reboosted 40.5 R9 on the Backhand)
oh pls, is there even a new Rxton9 variation :ROFLMAO: don't tell me they're gonna make the Speed, Spin, Arc, Power versions like 729 Bloom

• Haha
Reactions: mattlamperouge
This user has no status.
Lol havent seen other versions. That seems awkward, especially because Loki already have so many weirdly named rubbers, which are hard to keep apart...

Btw i tested a bit around in that category of fh rubbers, switching between H3 os, rxton 9 and B2 BS and what i found out is, that i cant play the same with H3 os anymore because it is too linear. Even boosted i cant seem to get the same result and power in it, which seems logic but still kinda surprised me, that it hit so clearly.

Another thing is, that lifting backspin and controlling and overall getting a clearer higher arc from Rxton 9 is pain if it is unboosted. I tried it twice with 2 different sheets and the result was the same.
I boosted once too hard (2 bigger layers) and the rubber already became a bit mushy and too dynamic for my taste. So i boosted another sheet again with 2 thin layers and the result is kinda perfect. Didnt miss a single loop on backspin.

I nearly got the same result with B2 BS unboosted, but the highend power and the harder downward hitting loops are lacking a little bit. But i do have good control and overall feeling with that one too, so i am struggling a bit with which rubber i am gonna stick. Especially because B2 is cheaper and the differences are so little that im not sure they matter at all.
Maybe im gonna test B2 another time a bit more thoroughly some time.