Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Differing weights!? Clearly they have huge QC problems!
Maybe they don't have QC-problems. They just call it "Standard manufacturing tolerances", then anything goes. 2.1mm can be 1.7mm - red can be violet -
very hard can be 35 and very sticky can be, well, not sticky at all. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: mattlamperouge
says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
nearly 2 months on BH, this rubber durability is very good :LOL:

IMG_20231123_133241.jpg

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
Hey this is a LOKI thread! :p
I find the quality of Moon 12 topsheet pretty good. What about the sponge? Does it lose its bounce significantly?
sorry I love this thread haha :ROFLMAO: the topsheet and sponge of the Moon is super consistent, the performance stays almost the same from out of the box till end of life. Compared to my previous rubber Glayzer09c I have to change it after 1.5 months due to it loses half of its spin capacity. For 1/3 the price - same usage time, I am very satisfied with the Moon 12

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
sorry I love this thread haha :ROFLMAO: the topsheet and sponge of the Moon is super consistent, the performance stays almost the same from out of the box till end of life. Compared to my previous rubber Glayzer09c I have to change it after 1.5 months due to it loses half of its spin capacity. For 1/3 the price - same usage time, I am very satisfied with the Moon 12
Saw you have Bloom Power on your profile, is that your forehand rubber? Any Loki rubber that is similar? I used to sell Loki but stopped due to QC issues with the last batch I got.

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
Saw you have Bloom Power on your profile, is that your forehand rubber? Any Loki rubber that is similar? I used to sell Loki but stopped due to QC issues with the last batch I got.
yes it's my FH rubber, I think LAC is a better rubber but very short lifespan (I broke 5 sheets in 4 months). I am quite interested in Rxton9 but since I heard about Xu xin's upcoming rubber I will wait for it :ROFLMAO: