Fastest rubber

This user has no status.
Carl, and all the members.
My main weapons are forehand topspin or loop, smash, flick and i block the topspins very good but mostly i counter topspin the ball. I also play a good backhand. But mostly i play with my forehand because its my strong side. I rarely push or chop. I know some of the fastest rubbers like T64, BFM1 TURBO, ACUDA S1 TURBO, ETC. I m a very aggressive player so, i want a very fast rubber to suit my style of playing. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N750 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Carl, and all the members.
My main weapons are forehand topspin or loop, smash, flick and i block the topspins very good but mostly i counter topspin the ball. I also play a good backhand. But mostly i play with my forehand because its my strong side. I rarely push or chop. I know some of the fastest rubbers like T64, BFM1 TURBO, ACUDA S1 TURBO, ETC. I m a very aggressive player so, i want a very fast rubber to suit my style of playing. Thank you.

Sounds like you and M1Turbo are going to be buddies for a long time - or you could try the new Acuda P1 if you have a riskier side in you.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
In a certain way, it is a tossup. The S1 Turbo is speed rated higher, it is spin rated lower. The ratings that the companies list often don't mean much. But with the extra spin from the BF M1 Turbo may be worth it. It is the safer bet in a certain way. But Acuda S1 Turbo may be the faster one.

The way I look at this stuff, if it is a choice between two rubbers, and you try one and are a bit disappointed, then in a month or two, after it has been decently used, you have a chance to try the other one and see if you like it better.

So, why not go for the Acuda S1 Turbo if you feel like you are leaning that way. If you like it, done deal. If you end up feeling you need a bit more spin, then try the BF M1 Turbo after you have worn the Acuda S1 Turbo out.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I don't think T64 would be faster. Things that may be are Calibra LT or Calibra LT Plus, but the spin would be worse also and it is not really something I liked so I refrain from mentioning it for the most part.

And then there is one thing that may be interesting in a few months. The new Butterfly Bryce HighSpeed that will come out in December. But we won't really know what that is like till it comes out. But that might be something for you to look into when it is out.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Don't know what happened to my response but here it goes again. I've played with "64fx" and "bluefire m1 turbo". Fresh out the pack the m1 is hands down faster! Heavy as a brick, but fast as lightening. After a few months of m1 turbo you'll be able to handle 64fx like it's nothing. Your loops will be better, faster, spinnier. It's like a literal weight lifted off of your arm going from m1 turbo to tenergy anything fx.

Now I'm going to say something some might not agree to. If your arm is adapt to m1 turbo. And if you can get into the rubber enough to get to the sponge on a shot, letting the rubber grip the ball. The loop you can manufacture can be far superior to 64fx. But it takes strength, timing, and a monster am swing. But don't worry about hitting the gym...a few curls with the Goodyear steel belted radial rubber that is the donic bluefire m1 turbo and you'll be Popeye strong in no time at all. Lol

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Don't know what happened to my response but here it goes again. I've played with "64fx" and "bluefire m1 turbo". Fresh out the pack the m1 is hands down faster! Heavy as a brick, but fast as lightening. After a few months of m1 turbo you'll be able to handle 64fx like it's nothing. Your loops will be better, faster, spinnier. It's like a literal weight lifted off of your arm going from m1 turbo to tenergy anything fx.

Now I'm going to say something some might not agree to. If your arm is adapt to m1 turbo. And if you can get into the rubber enough to get to the sponge on a shot, letting the rubber grip the ball. The loop you can manufacture can be far superior to 64fx. But it takes strength, timing, and a monster am swing. But don't worry about hitting the gym...a few curls with the Goodyear steel belted radial rubber that is the donic bluefire m1 turbo and you'll be Popeye strong in no time at all. Lol

Playing with hard sponged rubbers does that to you. You get used to swinging so hard to get spin that when you go to a softer rubber, you feel a weight is lifted off your shoulders. M1T is pretty dead on slow swings in my experience so I see the problem. But for me, I want spin when I swing soft and when I Swing hard (I don't mind getting nothing in between). That's where you see me with MX-S.

Reactions: Overseer Kevin
This user has no status.
Will kevin, have u tried the acuda s1 turbo? I am thinking of gettin the acuda s1 turbo. After experiecing it i would get blufire m1 turbo or the bryce highspeed from butterfly.

Never tried acuda. But I am going to try that Bryce Highspeed! In a couple days I'm going to order the dhs N301 and I'll be dressing it up with bryce Highspeed on one side fh (hope they have a fx version). Backhand will probably be 64fx. Trying to keep the blade light. Otherwise I might boost a sheet of the m1 turbo and get my weight training on again. Lol