For sale Hurricane long 5 national grade DHS-W968

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Hurricane long 5 national grade bought from the Chinese national team. This racket has been custom made for Ma Long and is the same model Ma Long still uses today. The racket is in new condition and has not been used and still remains in the plastic packet. The price is 900 Australian dollars

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Hurricane long 5 national grade bought from the Chinese national team. This racket has been custom made for Ma Long and is the same model Ma Long still uses today. The racket is in new condition and has not been used and still remains in the plastic packet. The price is 900 Australian dollars

you should read the rules re selling.
I think you must show a picture of your blade and ideally some proof that you got it in your hand and maybe a local news paper that shows the date ....
.........or something to that extend 😁

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022

you should read the rules re selling.
I think you must show a picture of your blade and ideally some proof that you got it in your hand and maybe a local news paper that shows the date ....
.........or something to that extend 😁

I’ve tried uploading pics but It doesn’t seem to get posted

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Pics or it didn't happen...........😏Use the Attach/Add Files button above the reply box.
Haha you can add me on Instagram cause I can’t upload pics if you want it, I’m the same guy but different account cause I thought there was a bug with the pics uploading

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
Haha you can add me on Instagram cause I can’t upload pics if you want it, I’m the same guy but different account cause I thought there was a bug with the pics uploading

If I remember correctly you have to make five posts before you can upload pics. This helps to stop TT Daily turning into a shill site.