This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Restocked (if unlucky maybe for the last time):(

Added some Astro M 1.9 only black, Astro S 1.9 only black, Astro S 2.1, Calibra LT/LT+ 2.0, Magna TC 2.0, Carbonado 190 flared and a Rosewood NCT VII anatomic. Also removed everything that was sold in january:)

Hopefully you'll find something to buy:D

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Updated the stock, sold mostly from the Airoc series and some Bryce Speed FX, Calibra LT, Calibra Tour, Magna TS, Magna TX:) Hope you find what you need and remember that the discount kicks in if you do a bigger order. So it's better if you do a big order then buy the same type of rubbers a couple times a year and you also better protect your self from an empty stock:eek:

Was a good month with alot of table tennis to view and I really liked this year's WTTC (Sweden played well);)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Updated the stock since 6/3. Mostly sold Airoc Astro, Calibra LT, Calibra LT Spin and a bunch of Power LT, but also some Airoc, Bryce Speed FX and 3 blades. Remember to buy bigger orders for a bigger discount and that my stock is beginning to get a bit hollow. Would like to promote Power LT especially for clubs or people who need rubbers for the evolving players, not to fast but with good control and spin to a very good price.

A nice month of table tennis with all the Olympic Qualification Tournaments and extra nice that Pär Gerell managed to win his final and secure an Olympic spot. Hope it goes well for Li Fen, Linda Bergström, Kristian Karlsson, Matilda Ekholm and Mattias Karlsson today. Some of them have played really well and some of them need to step it up. I will most certainly watch their matches, go Sweden!:D

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Updated the stock 4/6. Great feedback on my sales! Mostly sold rubbers from the Airoc series, the Power LT and a few Calibra and Bryce Speed FX. Also sold the last Carbonado blade. Still no news regarding a possible restock so this is sadly what I have left, but I still hope;)

:cool:OFF SEASON SUMMER SALE! 20% discount on orders above 100€:cool:

Saw the first Champions league final and really enjoyed it!:D Really hoped for a Swedish win, but AS Pontoise Cergy showed some great fighting spirit and finally won the rematch against Eslövs AI:(

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Yo!

I got everything on the list exept those pointed out in red text. Updating the stock soon, but still no restock:(

Stiga
1 anatomic Rosewood VII
Airoc M 1.7-2.1
Airoc S 2.1
Airoc Astro M 1.7-2.1 only in black ones
Airoc Astro S 1.7-2.1 in black and also 2.1 in red
Calibra LT & LT+ 1.8-2.0
Calibra LT Sound 2.0-MAX
Calibra LT Spin MAX
Magna TC 2.0
Magna TS & TX 1.8
Power LT 2.0 i both colors and 1.8 in red
Almana Sound MAX
Optimum MP 1.8

Butterfly
Bryce Speed FX 2.1 only black ones

Cheers

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
Stiga

Hello Inkognito

I'm found in Bulgaria and really interested in your blades and rubbers. Wanna ask you if the shipping to Bulgaria is possible and with how much additional charge.
I'm sorry for asking this, but... if the rubbers are original one? As I see them very cheap.

Reactions: Inkognito
This user has no status.
Hello!

Yes I understand your concern. You have my word on it, but I would never trust someone just like that so please look on all the feedback and reviews from the previous buyers. Also go through my profile and have a look on my Trader rank and so on. The rubbers are original:) Have been a limited stock and sadly it looks like there won't come any new restocks:( As my original post says it usually cost 6€ for 1-2 rubbers and 9€ for 3-4 rubbers.

http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/itrader.php?u=25810

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=73331&title=feedback-inkognito

Hope it helps:D

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Updated the stock after I got a little mini restock (1 blade, and a few rubbers):) Sold the last Rosewood VII blade, some rubbers from both the Airoc and Calibra series, the last Calibra Tours, a few Magna TC II and a few Power LT. Alot of people used the 20% discount;)

:cool:OFF SEASON SUMMER SALE until the end of August! 20% off on orders above 100€:cool:

Rio 2016 coming up, looking forward to see some awsome table tennis (and other sports too). Hope the swedes do well!:D

Last edited: