FS/FT: Lots of used rubbers and 2 blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Read 5 reviews
Hi,
I would like to sell/trade following rubbers and blades.

For trade I´m looking for Michael Maze blade in excelent condition fl or st handle weight 86g-90g, or Samsonov Forse Pro Black edition in excelent condition weight 85-88g, or Jun Mizutani fl under 88g.

Rubbers which I´m looking for are. Stiga Mantra M or H with 2.1mm sponge. Donic Acuda blue P2 with 2mm sponge or Tibhar Evolution MX-S with 2.1mm sponge. RUBBERS must be uncut.

Rubbers:
3 piece of red Tenergy 64fx with 1.9mm sponge 1 Tenergy is missing from the picture
3 piece of black Cornilleau Target Ultimum 47.5 with 2mm sponge
7 piece (2 barnd new red, 2 red used and 3 used black) Stiga Calibra Tour S with 1.9mm sponge
1 red Donic JP02 with 2mm sponge
1 red Tibhar Nianmor with max sponge
All rubbers.jpg

RUBBERS BENDING!
All used rubbers has been palyed for 20-40 hours so they have seen some action but are still in playable condition. Except Nianmor which is only tested but tested in several different baldes and has quite a bit glue on a sponge. All these rubbers have been cut to Michael Maze blade. I have pealed glue of from most of the rubbers so there might be tiny bit chunks missing from the sponges. Damages are minor and doesn´t affect the playabilyty of these rubbers.

I would like to sell all these rubbers at once. Price is 70€. + postexpences.

Blades:Freitas.jpgFreitas2.jpg
FREITAS SOLD!

2. Yasaka Dynamix fl 91g
Condition is good.
Price 30€ + postexpences
Dynamix.jpgDynamix 2.jpg

Equipment will be shipped from Finland

I don´t have much traders feedback here but you can check my feedback from mytt and deal with me witout a doubt.
http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/...&KW=&PID=811763&title=tommy16-feedback#811763

Than you for watching!

ps. Everything goes for 165€ + postexpences. Paypalfees are on me:).

Tommi

Last edited: