This user has no status.
Hi I am new to forum and I am looking for new blade and rubber. Do you still have the Carbonado 145? Please let me know the price and postage to Uk.
For rubber do you have the Xiom Vega Europe SF black and red for sell?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Welcome!:D

Have one last Carbonado 145 in flared left, a few people has asked about it so it will problably go before the end of the month. Just have the rubbers on the list, so I can't help you with the Xiom rubbers, sorry! The Stiga rubbers I have won't play like the Xiom rubbers (I think). My bestsellers by far is Airoc series and Calibra series, maybe give them a try while I still have 20% off in orders above 100€ the end of the month;)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Updated the stock 1/9. Sold the last two blades and alot from the Airoc series, a couple from the Calibra series, a couple from the Almana series, a couple from the Magna series and some Power LT as a result of my summer sale. The stock begins to become even more hollow even if I had some luck with a minor restock so don't wait with your orders;)

Have gotten even more positive feedback on my trader profile (100% positive and ranked no.1):D

Was a great summer regarding table tennis mainly because of the Olympic games:)

This user has no status.
Updated the stock 13/9. Been selling Airoc and Calibra series as usual but also managed to sell all of my Almana Sound in max and got a sizeable order regarding Power LT. May also be able to get a few Carbonado 145/190 for 120€ and flared Titanium blades 75€ (not my stock). Still no restock in sight:(

Nice to be back in the practice hall and doing some drills after a minor back surgery (getting old far to rapidly);) Was also nice with some new league matches to watch:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
Updated the stock 10/7. Mostly sold Airoc Astro, some Airoc, Calibra LT Spin, Power LT and a few Magna TC. Still no restock in sight:( The only blades I can provide is Carbonado 145/190 (120€) and flared Titanium blades (75€) and the blades are not from my stock.

This year was a great World Cup for the swedes. Well done!!!:D

Reactions: Suga D and Shuki
This user has no status.
Updated the stock 23/10. Mostly sold Airocs and Calibras. Still no restock in sight:(

The only blades I can provide is Carbonado 145/190 (120€) and flared Titanium blades (75€) and the blades are not from my stock.

Great month with alot of table tennis from the leagues and the European Championships. The swedes are doing quite well!:D

This user has no status.
Christmas and New Year's SALE! 20% discount on orders above 100€:D Doesn't count for Butterfly, the extern stock or the shipping thou!

Updated the stock 23/11. Sold mostly from the Calibra series, some from the Airoc series and a few Power LT. Can still provide some blades like Carbonado 145 and 190 etc. to an ok price:)

Sweden Open 2016! Yes, as a swedish guy I enjoyed it, and as a FH short pimple player I most certainly enjoyed it! I also did a comeback after 8 months without any match play. Played the District Championships and won Men's single Class 2 after have played 1 year with short pimples in FH (Yes of course the same as Mattias Karlsson; Rakza PO). After have seen Mattias in Sweden Open, I think I won the tournament because of the Rakza PO;)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Christmas and New Year's SALE! 20% discount on orders above 100€:D Doesn't count for Butterfly, the extern stock or the shipping thou!

Updated the stock 06/12. Sold alot from the Airoc and Calibra series due to the Christmas sales. Restocked some Airoc S 2.1, Airoc M black 2.1, Airoc Astro S black 1.9 and 2.1, Airoc Astro M black 1.9, Calibra LT+ 2.0, Calibra Sound max, Magna TC 2.0 and Power LT 2.0:)

Added some new things and lowered some prices! A few Carbonado 45 blades (FL & ST), Petr Korbel blades (ST) and Tenergy 05 2.1. Will try to add some pictures later on in this week to my linked forum album.

Been some nice matches in Champions league and World Junior Championships. Looking forward to the World Tour Grand Finals!:D

Last edited:
This user has no status.

Added the pictures to the picture album link. Also added a flared Jun Mizutani ZLC 2016 version with hologram tag, still with protective plastic on metal tags, varnished and in perfect condition after 2h use. Selling because I have changed to the SZLC version;)

World Tour Grand Finals!!!:rolleyes::D

Last edited:
This user has no status.

The Petr Korbel blades are sold and the Jun Mizutani ZLC (excellent condition) has a couple of interested buyers.

The World Tour Grand Finals provided with some stunning table tennis as expected!:D

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Introduction of Bandagedress.co.uk

I am here to share something interest thing about the fashion.

Bandagedress.co.uk where our main goal is to offer you elegant wrap dress uk with high caliber and focused costs. We are here to serve you and to make your shopping background simple, safe, and agreeable. We highlight best quality creator modest wrap dresses and the most recent style patterns accessible. We are taken after the most recent patterns of the swathe dresses around the world. We gather more than 3000+ styles wrap dresses for you. In reality, a significant number of the gauze dresses we convey have been promoted in noticeable design magazines. Our need is your fulfillment, and we enormously esteem your recommendations and remarks.

Attachments

• 238pro-800x800.jpg
    238pro-800x800.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 183
This user has no status.
I am here to share something interest thing about the fashion.

Bandagedress.co.uk where our main goal is to offer you elegant wrap dress uk with high caliber and focused costs. We are here to serve you and to make your shopping background simple, safe, and agreeable. We highlight best quality creator modest wrap dresses and the most recent style patterns accessible. We are taken after the most recent patterns of the swathe dresses around the world. We gather more than 3000+ styles wrap dresses for you. In reality, a significant number of the gauze dresses we convey have been promoted in noticeable design magazines. Our need is your fulfillment, and we enormously esteem your recommendations and remarks.

Reported. Please remove directly!:mad:

This user has no status.

Sales are going great because of the Christmas and New Year's sale! Sold alot of Calibra LT and Calibra LT Spin and a few other Calibra rubbers. Also sold some from Airoc series (mostly S versions), Power LT and a couple of blades. Getting low in stocks regarding Calibra LT (less then 10 rubbers left) and almost out of Calibra LT Spin. The Korbel blades are all gone since earlier this month, sold one of the Jun Mizutani ZLC 2016 blades (1 left) and only have a couple Carbonado 45 left. Can still get a few blades like the Carbonado 145 from a another stock.

Mostly watched Chinese Super League games which always are entertaining table tennis and some CL, ETTU Cup and qualifications games for the European Championship:D

Last edited: