Haifu Seamoon National Black vs Normal Seamoon Yellow Booster???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Here's a comparison from TT11

Looks like it's meant for very physical players as it makes the H3 feel harder, more difficult to play with but maybe more dangerous lower arcing loops.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I just saw that my local shop had Seamoon National Black in-stock. Is it a lot better than Seamoon normal yellow? I did a Google search and didn't see any info. Please advise. Thank you. They have it for 650,000vnd, which is $27.56. It is calling my name. I can hear it.😵 :ROFLMAO:
Here is the link to part 1. You can find part 2.

In summary, he liked Falco Tempo Long and Seamoon National Yellow. I think Seamoon National Yellow is ok. And he does NOT like Seamoon National Black.

I have used Falco Tempo Long and Seamoon National yellow; recently I have been using Seamoon National yellow on H3 and Chinese rubber and Falco Tempo Long on ESN rubbers. I have a bottle of Seamoon normal, not opened. I honestly do not feel that there is a big difference between Falco Tempo Long v.s. Seamoon National Yellow. I have a feeling that when I am done with both, I will open the regular Seamoon and use that up. Then I will probably just buy more Falco Tempo Long in the future since it is the cheapest one at TT11.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
I need to remind you that these two seamoon booster are only suitable for Hurricane 3 series, or some other high density viscous rubbers like Yinhe Jupiter series or 729 battle series, and are forbidden to be used on cake sponge rubbers,like your butterfly rubber or MXP,ELP.This will destroy the sponge structure inside. Pls note my word.

• Love
Reactions: tackyfh
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
I need to remind you that these two seamoon booster are only suitable for Hurricane 3 series, or some other high density viscous rubbers like Yinhe Jupiter series or 729 battle series, and are forbidden to be used on cake sponge rubbers,like your butterfly rubber or MXP,ELP.This will destroy the sponge structure inside. Pls note my word.
destroy how? can you elaborate more?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
destroy how? can you elaborate more?
Using seamoon booster will expand the sponge voids a lot, and cake sponges are already large and easily destroyed.Hurricane sponges have less of an impact because they are denser, but after 2-3 times'use, the hurricane sponges will be scrapped as well. If you want to use it for cake sponge, nittaku booster or falco long booster is a good choice,my English is so so, hope you can understand my meaning, just note: seamoon booster only can be used with hurricane series rubber.