Hello everyone

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2024
Greetings from Bosnia and Herzegovina everyone. I'm back at playing after 25 years (or so) of complete inactivity. Really glad I found this forum, it's a great source of information. I've been away for so long I sometimes wonder if it's the same sport I used to play :) TT has changed! Still I feel like I'm back at a familiar place, only I'm a bit older and the kids are beating me mercilessly with their weird rubbers :)

I'm looking forward to discussing all things TT with you all, and catching up ofc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Greetings from Bosnia and Herzegovina everyone. I'm back at playing after 25 years (or so) of complete inactivity. Really glad I found this forum, it's a great source of information. I've been away for so long I sometimes wonder if it's the same sport I used to play :) TT has changed! Still I feel like I'm back at a familiar place, only I'm a bit older and the kids are beating me mercilessly with their weird rubbers :)

I'm looking forward to discussing all things TT with you all, and catching up ofc.
I was away from TT for 20 years. I just came back 3 years ago. I improved quite a bit, and learned a lot about the new modern equipment.

I'm still testing a lot of new equipment!

Welcome back to our nice sport. I re-started 2 years ago - after 35 years 😎