Here is a way to fix an accident cut in your topsheet .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Hi all,

If you have a bad cut in your topsheet from a wrong flick or any of other bad table edges hits, you can do a simple and effective trick,

all what you need is a free voc glue & a needle or a small scissor and do the following :

- first of all clean your topsheet from any dust or dirts.

- take the needle or any thin tool and put a very small drop from the VOC free glue on the sharp edge of the needle .

- press gently beside the cut mark untill you can see the whole cut range and the cut angle becomes wider.

- bring the needle with the glue drop on its sharp edge and starts carefully filling the glue in the cut track.

- put multi drops on the needle if you have a taller cut , be sure that you filled all the cut track.

- hold your press besides the cut for 3 minutes and before the glue completely dry leave the press.

- if there is any glue exceeds from the cut , leave it for 15 mins before remove it.

kind of a small surgery operation here. :cool: But you will have a nice results.

below is an example of my Butterfly Jun-Mizutani blade with Tenergy 05-fx that just have a bad cut when I am exercising on a back hand modern flick technique.

those pictures are after the operation . And the cut just leave a non-noticeable mark without affecting the play characteristics.

You can hardly find the cut mark on the middle - right of the blade.

I hope this may help.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited: