How does blade influence gameplay?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
For the record, i use Rubber Cement to attach my rubbers to my blades. Aurus and XP 2008 do not shrink like modern rubbers.

T05 is a rubber I would use water based glue.

What cheap water based glue can i use?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
For the record, i use Rubber Cement to attach my rubbers to my blades. Aurus and XP 2008 do not shrink like modern rubbers.

T05 is a rubber I would use water based glue.

What's the difference between air illumina alpha and delta?

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
What cheap water based glue can i use?

Well, there is a limit to how cheap it can be, you could look here http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/accessories/glues-boosters-lacquer (boosters and Lacquers are other things, look at the glue labeled products)
In all prices VAT (20%) is not inclouded, so * (multiply) the price with 1,20.
In terms of budget for one blade, a couple glueing sheets might be optional too. Though if you firstly buy a glue, you'l have it for a while depending on the amount.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Though if you firstly buy a glue, you'l have it for a while depending on the amount.

Yeah, I agree with this. I got some Donic Vario Clean glue and I can't even remember how much it cost but I have used on at least 15 glue jobs. I have had it for at least a year and a half and the bottle is a little more than half empty (or a little less than half full). You are not really using that much glue with the water based glue. That is the case even though I like to try and put on a few layers and I try to make each layer sort of thick.

Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews