How to avoid buying fake blades or rubbers online?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Yes, because there are cracks in the rubber as well. It has been used less than a month, by a 10yr old, 4-5 times in total. I was just curious if it happened to someone else. I have 4 H3 Neo rubbers in total, and this is the only one with this issue.
A couple of my H3 neo looks beat up like that, as though it is scratched. I honestly do not notice any performance issue. The key for me is, is the surface still tacky tacky? If so, I will keep on using it. If not, I just throw it away.

I have used BEO shop a couple times. They seem to be good.

One thing to consider is, I highly doubt any place wants to counterfeit a $20 Hurricane rubber. Now, if we are talking about $70 or $80 Tenergy or Dignics, yes, I am sure there are counterfeiters out there. But $20 rubber? Not sure about that.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Well the BEO store said that they only sell "official rubbers".

I have replaced the rubber as I think it either had a manufacturing defect or it was not stored properly or it is fake. I couldn't check the serial number as I didn't save the packaging. I can only say that none of the other 6 hurricane 3 rubbers has this issue.

Why I replaced it is because the rubber has lost 80-90% of the bounce, compared to a new rubber. If it was just the looks, I wouldn't have bother changing it, however it became basically dead.