Hungarian Open 2012 - ITTF World Tour

Who will win Hungarian open 2012 ???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
I just got my hands on National H3 and National Skyline 3 Blue sponge rubbers. My buddy who works for Joola has a good relationship with the Chinese National B team members. Most of the practice partners at the B Team level never need to use all 10 rubbers per month. The A team gets 20 FH sheets and 8 BH sheets per month while the B team uses 10 FH and 4 BH. As most of the B team players never play in competition they never need to use all of their rubbers usually it's 1-2 left over at the end of the month that they can only sell to dealers.

After trying these rubbers I know exactly why the Chinese choose them instead of Euro/Jap rubbers. Even though I haven't tried Skyline 3 yet, I feel that Ma Long is still the best as far as technique and mentality. ZJK just has too many weaknesses compare to Ma Long. Although with these new adjustments in practicing to gain momentum early (i.e. the single set matches) ZJK may be preparing to play against Ma Long now.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Xu Xin just needs to be a little more mentally strong and he'll be number 1 ...look at what happened at the chinese national champs.. :S

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I just got my hands on National H3 and National Skyline 3 Blue sponge rubbers. My buddy who works for Joola has a good relationship with the Chinese National B team members. Most of the practice partners at the B Team level never need to use all 10 rubbers per month. The A team gets 20 FH sheets and 8 BH sheets per month while the B team uses 10 FH and 4 BH. As most of the B team players never play in competition they never need to use all of their rubbers usually it's 1-2 left over at the end of the month that they can only sell to dealers.

After trying these rubbers I know exactly why the Chinese choose them instead of Euro/Jap rubbers. Even though I haven't tried Skyline 3 yet, I feel that Ma Long is still the best as far as technique and mentality. ZJK just has too many weaknesses compare to Ma Long. Although with these new adjustments in practicing to gain momentum early (i.e. the single set matches) ZJK may be preparing to play against Ma Long now.

Can you give us some comparisons between these rubbers and the Tenergy ones.. and also compared to the commercial ones...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Well I've now tried Skyline 3 and H3 Blue Sponge National. I've also tried the H3 Neo National versions and what I can say about them compared to the Neo Commercial versions is that they are so much more consistent. Your shots are just much better with them. The Blue Sponge versions are hands down the best out currently. They propel the ball better and put loads of spin on shots. I put my H3 BS on my Yiyong Fan Extra Blade which is rated at All + and it played shots that I don't even get from my Off to Off- blades with H# commercial. Just a very consistent rubber. Skyline 3 BS is on my Penhold blade and man does it pop. It's clear that Skyline is the fastest of the group. Skyline 2 I'm sure is the spinniest, but the slowest of the three, but still not a slow rubber in general. H3 BS is somewhere in between the two skylines. It doesn't quite have the same pop as the Sky 3, but it does seem to have a finer balance between the two.

I recommend any of these rubbers at the National levels whether Blue Sponge or Neo as you'll just have better more consistent shots than the Commercial versions. I though H3 Neo was so great even at the Commercial levels and they are a great bang for your buck, but the National versions are just so much better.

If I could compare to other rubbers I would say the difference between Tenergy 05 and Skyline 3 BS isn't that big. T05 in my opinion is not nearly as consistent. I think Skyline 3 may be a touch faster, but can produce just as much spin, but don't forget the short game. T64 may be faster, but Sky 3 definitely produces more spin. H3 BS Has about the same amount of speed as T05, but is a touch slower. It probably has the same amount of spin as T64, but is much slower.

All I can say is that I can't wait to get some more rubbers from my buddy. It'll definitely be the better rubber choice over Commercial.

Also please don't let this discourage you from buying the Commercial versions. Chances are you'll have the same characteristics as the National versions, but just expect a bit less consistency. What will happen is that you'll miss certain shots because of lack of technique or what have you, but at the National versions you are less likely to miss them. I think that if you go Commercial first for technique's sake you can't lose, but if you can get your hands on National versionis it would be well worth the investment to upgrade.

Hope this all helps.

This user has no status.
Thanks Mr Richard... I am new using chinesse rubbers. I have a commercial H3 and it feels great... In the future it would be nice to be able to get just one of those rubbers that you get... But so far I am happy with what I have... I will try later the skyline 3 just to decide which of these two rubbers will be my permanent forehand rubber... Everythingthing else is just technique... What I am most happy about this rubber is how easy it is to loop kill a backspin ball....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
I voted for joo out of dedication :)
Interesting that fan ying is playing, she doesn't get picked much and in my opinion should be in the world top 10
Where's wu yang? She hasn't been around recently. I'm not that surprised at the fan/Liu partnership, they've played together a few times before- they're an ok pair but I doubt they'll win unfortunately :(

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I voted for joo out of dedication :)
Interesting that fan ying is playing, she doesn't get picked much and in my opinion should be in the world top 10
Where's wu yang? She hasn't been around recently. I'm not that surprised at the fan/Liu partnership, they've played together a few times before- they're an ok pair but I doubt they'll win unfortunately :(

Fan Ying is playing for an Austrian team in the Champions League so she is in Europe at the moment. She trains here at the Schlager Academy with us and I practiced with her a few weeks back. Damn she is good. I had a talk to the Austrian-Chinese coach and he said she only ever loses to the Chinese girls. I was curious so I checked - not a single loss to anyone else in 4 years.

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Fan Ying is playing for an Austrian team in the Champions League so she is in Europe at the moment. She trains here at the Schlager Academy with us and I practiced with her a few weeks back. Damn she is good. I had a talk to the Austrian-Chinese coach and he said she only ever loses to the Chinese girls. I was curious so I checked - not a single loss to anyone else in 4 years.

Now, that is impressive. I was wondering about her, but after a while, she just slipped my mind. Yeah. she is incredibly good, but what I really would like to know is why she is not given more exposure by the Chinese national team.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Now, that is impressive. I was wondering about her, but after a while, she just slipped my mind. Yeah. she is incredibly good, but what I really would like to know is why she is not given more exposure by the Chinese national team.

I think it shows how big the gap is between China national team players and the rest of the world (with some exceptions). Apparently it is so big that the only thing between them is... China's subtop players... They are so good and practised so much that they beat all players in the world. But the CNT players just have had some more practise and experience and will always beat the subtop players.

Mar 2011
I think it shows how big the gap is between China national team players and the rest of the world (with some exceptions). Apparently it is so big that the only thing between them is... China's subtop players... They are so good and practised so much that they beat all players in the world. But the CNT players just have had some more practise and experience and will always beat the subtop players.

Yup buddy, spot on Wiwa. It takes another Chinese player to beat her. She is so good outside China, yet she cou;dn't hold a regular place in the 1st team. Now, that is a scary thought.