I´m selling 2 great blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Selling 2 great blades

[h=2]I´m selling 2 great blades[/h]
I´m selling 2 great blades just because I use faster blades now.
1. Butterfly Petr Korbel 5 ply wood. Perfect condition 40 euro shipment pays buyer for.

2. Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon 7 ply wood 2 layers carbon. Good condition with a litte dent on the side, but dont affect when rubbers is on. 35 euro shipment pays buyer for.

Pb. for photos on your mail​

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
2 great blades for sale

I´m selling 2 great blades because i´m using faster blades now.

1. Butterfly Petr Korbel 5 ply wood. Good condition no scratches. Prize is 40 euro. Buyer pays for sending.
2. Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon wood with 2 layers carbon. Good condition, with a little dent on one side. With rubbers on, no problem. Prize 35 euro. Buyer pays for sending.

Send me pb for pictures to your mail

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I have merged your two threads that are on the same exact subject.

1st: Your can't make more than one thread for the purpose of selling the same articles. That is against the rules.

2nd: If you want this thread to say open, you are going to have to post photos TO THE WHOLE FORUM. The photos must be posted. Not sent one person at a time to people who are interested. If I don't see photos fairly soon, I will delete this thread.

The reason for the photos being on the thread and public is obvious. This is to protect forum members from scams. So, post the photos in the thread, or the thread will be deleted.

Last edited: