says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Thanks for the response Marcos, that's awesome that your dream came true! Did youi find that when you came back from China that it took a while to settle in to play your best table tennis in Mexico? as I have been told by my coach that it can take around six months to settle in your home country if you have been training overseas for an extended time, because when I came back from training in England to NZ this seemed as though what happened.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Thankyou for the inteview.
Which school was that in which town in China?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Thankyou for the interview.
What school in which city in China was that?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
I really like these interviews. It lets us see a side of the player we normally do not get to know. Keep them coming, Dan.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Much thanks for the article. Very interesting and very generous of Marcos Madrid to share his story.

I recall Xu Xin defeated Timo Boll in their first encounter in 2009 (?). He may have just turned 20 then. It was a highly anticipated match and a bit of a let down when Xu Xin won. It is a tribute to his TT skills. Others in this forum may have a better recollection.

Thanks for sharing!

says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
May 2011
Having a look at the second picture, I wonder how the general accommodation was like in this training camp?
The beds look really dodgy and the floor just plain filthy...

How was the food?