Innerforce ALC.S. hype video

This user has no status.
The spruce makes it FEEL softer, almost like it's holding the ball too long for my liking. but it also doesn't feel as much like a wood blade as the other innerforce series blades do. I think it's easier to do close to the table loops with the alc.s, but that's never been an issue in my game so It could just be me.

I'd love to see someone else review it.

Andy, if you deny me again it's going to another EJ to review ;)

True. Faster or slower can be very slight and is often relative to the user and the rubber. A blade that is fun to me is one that feels good to me. Feel is greatly affected by the rubber type used though. Thinner sponge and harder sponge allows the blade feel to come through more for me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Reviving the topic. Any more feedback on the Innerforce Layer ALC.S?

Do some of you have experience on how Innerforce Layer ALC.S and Innerforce Layer ALC compare to Timo Boll ALC? And to the (older) Innerforce AL (the one with that handle http://www.tabletennisdb.com/blade/butterfly-innerforce-al.html)

I'm looking for something
1) definitely not faster than TB ALC (I don't mind if it's as fast or slightly slower)
2) with a similar vibe, that blade is doing a lot of things right for me
3) with slightly more feel on passive-ish shots. I like to control pace on blocks (alternate punches, wide sidespin blocks with little pace, deep blocks where the ball kicks off the table, chop blocks, etc). I'm getting used to TB ALC (so maybe it's a matter of technique and I just need to adjust) but initially it felt a bit too direct and I liked Innerforce AL more in that respect (it felt as if the ball was staying on the blade a bit longer and I could get more spin out of the block -- also easier to control the pace of the rally that way).
4) with a feel similar to TB ALC on more powerful/active strokes. I'm perfectly happy with what I get out of it whenever I go for fast pace or topspins. Very direct, very fast and spinny, low arc and very accurate. I'm also quite happy with what I get out of it in the short game (spinny short/deep pushes if I want, lots of variation/deception possible) although I wouldn't mind something slightly slower while I make that part of my game more consistent.

Does Innerforce Layer ALC tick those boxes? Would you just stick to TB ALC?

Thanksies!

(I've tried other composite such as ZL and didn't quite like it as much. I like the feel of all wood blades, but have never played with the faster ones. Not sure I want to try to find my way among all the great wood blades out there when I'm roughly happy with what I have)