Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Hi kaikaz here from belgium.

playing 8 years of table tennis and I'm now playing like 4 divisions lower than where craig bryant plays at the moment in belgium.

Great forum, great vids (think I've seen em all).

Off topic: Is there a reason why I cant make my own threads?

welcome Kaikaz u musta seen alot of good players from playing Belgium league and not being able to create threads may be an error with your acount

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
welcome Kaikaz u musta seen alot of good players from playing Belgium league and not being able to create threads may be an error with your acount

I ve seen alot of good players but I never played vs them because im not that good :)

Now I have the chance to watch people like craig bryant and paul drinkhall. Both playing amazing, paul a little better of course but I like craig his serves more. Last year he was playing in a division where very decent players play and they werent even able to put his serve on the table and even if they manage to do it, it was very high. Both are very down to earth people as well, they dont feel they are "too good". I like that.

Dont know if it has anything to do with my account, but I just dont see where I can make my own thread to start a topic. Maybe I'm just stupid and someone has to explain it :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
I ve seen alot of good players but I never played vs them because im not that good :)

Now I have the chance to watch people like craig bryant and paul drinkhall. Both playing amazing, paul a little better of course but I like craig his serves more. Last year he was playing in a division where very decent players play and they werent even able to put his serve on the table and even if they manage to do it, it was very high. Both are very down to earth people as well, they dont feel they are "too good". I like that.

Dont know if it has anything to do with my account, but I just dont see where I can make my own thread to start a topic. Maybe I'm just stupid and someone has to explain it :p

i love craig bryants backhand variation it is so annoying but amazing to watch

to post a thread just go in the left side of the screen and it says " post new thread"

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
Hi, I'm papang from the philippines. Been a table tennis varsity back from college. Stopped playing for a while and it's close to a year that I am back playing again. No achievements yet, hope to get some though. I think this site will definitely help me improve my game. Thanks for putting this up!

Ian

This user has no status.

Ian

This user has no status.
Feb 2011
I'm Ian. I play in east London for a club called RTTC. I've been playing for around 10 years. I've picked up a few trophies over the years for league wins and some low level tournaments but don't really have any major achievements.

Wanted to say you have a great site here Dan, I enjoy the YouTube videos and daily updates. I have actually played you before, a long time ago, maybe around 2002. It was at a London Youth Games tournament I believe, you beat me comfortably! I used to run a TT site for a little while a long time ago aswell. It's probably still online somewhere.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I'm Ian. I play in east London for a club called RTTC. I've been playing for around 10 years. I've picked up a few trophies over the years for league wins and some low level tournaments but don't really have any major achievements.

Wanted to say you have a great site here Dan, I enjoy the YouTube videos and daily updates. I have actually played you before, a long time ago, maybe around 2002. It was at a London Youth Games tournament I believe, you beat me comfortably! I used to run a TT site for a little while a long time ago aswell. It's probably still online somewhere.

Wow we played?? do you have a picture of yourself i can see. i may remember :)

Thanks for joining i hope you enjoy the site,,, its good to see a local on here :D

Speak soon m8

Ian

This user has no status.

Ian

This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Wow we played?? do you have a picture of yourself i can see. i may remember :)

Thanks for joining i hope you enjoy the site,,, its good to see a local on here :D

Speak soon m8

I'll try upload one tomorrow, I doubt you'd recognise me though. I used to play in the London Juniors and some Essex tournaments but I was never very good. The particular time we played was at Redbridge Leisure Centre.

I wanted to ask, where do you get your video footage of the latest ITTF events? It's great to be able to watch pretty much any TT match on YouTube these days.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
hey,
i'm john doe
i've played about 1 and a half year only. i'm new in table tennis so please give me some advice.
don't have a club or team
i've won 3rd place in double category in my university open tournament.

says Hi, a warm greeting to you. Please feel free to add your...
says Hi, a warm greeting to you. Please feel free to add your...
Feb 2011
Hi all. I'm Joseph. I am from Jamaica where Table Tennis is among the 'top shelf' sports. It has a MASSIVE pool of talent.. with a number of our players making upsets on the world stage. E.G years ago Furnuardo Roberts defeated world champion Stellan Bengsston, later on Stephen Hylton defeated M. Applegren - No. 1 in Europe at the time, and more currently Garfield Jones took J. O. Waldner to five in the U.S opens. Presently we have a RICH crop of youngsters, names to watch D. W. Petinaud, A. Flowers, M. Cai to name a few.
I presently compete and coach in the U.K.
I'm interested in the science of the sport and am given to detail. It's my joy to unlock a ' secret ' of this sweet sport and share the findings with others of said passion.
Cheers all.
Jo ( Prof. )

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Hi all. I'm Joseph. I am from Jamaica where Table Tennis is among the 'top shelf' sports. It has a MASSIVE pool of talent.. with a number of our players making upsets on the world stage. E.G years ago Furnuardo Roberts defeated world champion Stellan Bengsston, later on Stephen Hylton defeated M. Applegren - No. 1 in Europe at the time, and more currently Garfield Jones took J. O. Waldner to five in the U.S opens. Presently we have a RICH crop of youngsters, names to watch D. W. Petinaud, A. Flowers, M. Cai to name a few.
I presently compete and coach in the U.K.
I'm interested in the science of the sport and am given to detail. It's my joy to unlock a ' secret ' of this sweet sport and share the findings with others of said passion.
Cheers all.
Jo ( Prof. )

sounds like you have a great knowledge of the sport look foward to future posts =)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Hello,
I am young player from the heart of europe, playing tt 11 years and trying to achieve mens representation team now.
I won something really precious till now, but i will not name it because i would like to save my anonymity on the internet.
I play the highest league in my country and hope I will meet with you, Dan, sometimes somewhere at pro tour, when you also achieve your mens team.
I think there is one free spot apart from Drinkhall and Pitchford (who beat me along back a bit easily - he improve his forehand so much from last time i have met him).
sorry for my own easy english - my teacher exhort me all the time for that...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
1) Introduce yourself to the site
2) Number of years playing
3) Club/team play for
4) Best achievements
5) Ect
Hello,
My name is Richard. I am from the USA. North Carolina to be exact. Originally born and raised in NY. I am an Air Traffic Controller at an Airport here.
I love Table Tennis very much. I am considering a lifetime membership to the USATT (governing body here) Normally its $40 per year to hold a ranking. And the lifetime is $650, so I think it will be a good idea since I plan to play till i die! LOL
I started playing in school for fun when I was 13. But it was never serious. Then When I turned 30 is when I decided to try again and really enjoyed it more then when I was younger. I played at church with my friends and started a local club there. Now here in NC I started another club and we are the CFTTC (Cape Fear TTC)
We have been officially sanctioned for 2 years now. And have yet to host a tournament. Hopefully that will change soon. I have won several 1st and 2nd place tournaments for my division. I am currently mid level, and seeking to move into the advanced league of play. I really enjoy this game so much that I want to fly to China and take lessons from the pro's over there. I feel like I can excel quickly in a short time.
I am hoping to set some goals that will enable me to pursue that dream in 2012.

Take care everyone,

Richie

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Hi Guys
I'm Matt I'm from Hamilton, NZ. I'm 20 and been playing since I was pretty young but never had much opportunity where I lived. Been training properly for 2 years now and I'm the President of Waikato Table Tennis Association so hoping to help the sport grow heaps. And just for you Dan I have a pretty intruiging flat mate called Myles :p

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi Guys
I'm Matt I'm from Hamilton, NZ. I'm 20 and been playing since I was pretty young but never had much opportunity where I lived. Been training properly for 2 years now and I'm the President of Waikato Table Tennis Association so hoping to help the sport grow heaps. And just for you Dan I have a pretty intruiging flat mate called Myles :p

Haha wow!! Your living with Myles??? the legendary RIPPER! That is awesome! What a great guy he is isnt he! How you finding things with him? ... and welcome to the site :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
hi there, i m Nemanja my sekond name Gavra.. i m 17 year old ,and i started to play table tenis 1 year ago... I m coming from Serbia.. Playing for ,,s.t.k. Vlasina " ...so i m prety new...nothing else to tell xD..