Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Im IceDefence, from Iceland, been playing for almost 10 years now, I play in the handicapped categoury and am ranked number 2 in Iceland in my class.
I have the rights for umpire bla bla bla
And my setup can be seen in my signature

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
PariLiaique, i think you need to post in english, since the forum rules said so (i think)..
This one is a spammer. If you google translate it from Russian to English, you will see why.
There has been lots of spamming here lately. I hope we can do something!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
yep, ive seen them in some other posts to.
hope the authorities of this forum would be quick to react :)

Sorry for the inconvenience guys... im working on reducing the spam, the problem is, internet spam bots are very advanced and are hard to block them. I am getting some products and pluggins to stop them just need a few days :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Sorry for the inconvenience guys... im working on reducing the spam, the problem is, internet spam bots are very advanced and are hard to block them. I am getting some products and pluggins to stop them just need a few days :)

Dan, have you tried using captcha on the register page?

says Hello feels free to add me.It's a great honor to have...
says Hello feels free to add me.It's a great honor to have...
Apr 2011
Hi,my name is Azlil and im from Malaysia.I have been playing about 2 years(actually a beginner).I hope that this forum will helps me with my training.Greetings all of you from Malaysia.:)

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Hello everyone, I'm Azlan from Malaysia. Been playing table tennis for over 20yrs now..back when the balls were smaller and the score was 21, and each player gets 5 serves (plus playing with Super Sriver). That was the day when you have to get your techniques dead on coz the balls spun in higher velocity, and its a nightmare if you can't receive the serves, because you have face 5 of them at one go.
Currently I'm playing for BITT TEAM Malaysia.
Btw, I heard on the grapevine that the balls may get bigger...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Hello everyone, I'm Azlan from Malaysia. Been playing table tennis for over 20yrs now..back when the balls were smaller and the score was 21, and each player gets 5 serves (plus playing with Super Sriver). That was the day when you have to get your techniques dead on coz the balls spun in higher velocity, and its a nightmare if you can't receive the serves, because you have face 5 of them at one go.

you must have some great tt stories from the old days!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Hey my name is Kevin.
I play tabletennis since 7 1/2 years, i also started with the age of 8.
I play in the second highest leauge in class of my age.
Achievements : Citychampion in double/single in the urban district of Cologne / Overrath (in my ageclass). 5 times i was Clubchampion. Vicekreismeister(to often ._.) Kreismeister.
And the Participation at the Andro Kids Open.

This user has no status.
My name is Domagoj and I am from Sibinj near Slavonski Brod, Croatia. I'm 18.
I'm playing in third Croatian division or first regional - Slavonia West.
Here's my YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/stksibinj
We also have amateur league called SLAST - Slavonia League Amateur Table Tennis ... www.slast.biz is our forum...;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
1) Introduce yourself to the site
Hey! I'm Noah, from Amsterdam, and I'm 15. Other than tabletennis, I like sports, doing things with friends and relaxing pretty much. Oh and by the way tenergy sucks. It is so expensive and gets old way too fast. I'm actually just jealous at all those people who can afford tenergy. I'm playing with baracuda atm.
2) Number of years playing
If I'm correct, I've been playing tabletennis for 5/6 years.
3) Club/team play for
Playing for a big club in a small city, the good youth at my club, is pretty much too young/too undexperienced
4) Best achievements
Pretty much, being 11th from the Netherlands in my age, around 3 years ago. After that I picked school as more important which resulted in me being top 30ish now :p.
You guys seem pretty nice and I hope to have a good time here.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
1) Introduce yourself to the site
Hey! I'm Noah, from Amsterdam, and I'm 15. Other than tabletennis, I like sports, doing things with friends and relaxing pretty much. Oh and by the way tenergy sucks. It is so expensive and gets old way too fast. I'm actually just jealous at all those people who can afford tenergy. I'm playing with baracuda atm.
2) Number of years playing
If I'm correct, I've been playing tabletennis for 5/6 years.
3) Club/team play for
Playing for a big club in a small city, the good youth at my club, is pretty much too young/too undexperienced
4) Best achievements
Pretty much, being 11th from the Netherlands in my age, around 3 years ago. After that I picked school as more important which resulted in me being top 30ish now :p.
You guys seem pretty nice and I hope to have a good time here.

welcome to the forum nice rank you must be a very good player

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews

Haha wicked, I used to play when the ball was 38mm and the games were to 21 and 5 serves each too but only right at the end and I'm only 20 years old hehehehe

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
hi i m Ibrahim i play table tennis for less than one year, we don,t have table tennis club in our city, however i and my cozen and brother decided to take table tennis seriously and bought decent ittf aproved table and ordered professional quality blades and rubbers. your videos is the primary source for us to improve our game. we really grateful for that Dan.