but here's the video url on Youtube

------------------------------------------------------------------
watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EE54-scA6BU
------------------------------------------------------------------

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
are there any videos? i wanna see asuka machi doing his super fast serve~

It's Asuka Sakai, Machi is somebody else.

As for Maharu Yoshimura winning, I wasn't entirely surprised. He is the only Japanese with significant power, needed to get by Mizutani, and I think he had the strongest showing at the world juniors besides for Koki Niwa. Despite my favoritism for Lin Gaoyuan, I felt Maharu played better in that match, and his dominance later in the match unfortunately wasn't enough to compensate for his horrid start. His mechanics are borderline perfect, and his shots are senior level quality.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
I really like Yoshimura Maharu's style . He feels like a mini Wang Liqin . Anyone know what kind of blade and rubbers he uses ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
I really like Yoshimura Maharu's style . He feels like a mini Wang Liqin . Anyone know what kind of blade and rubbers he uses ?

Hi! At Swedish Open he was using mizutani blade and some kind of tenergy, probably t05.

says Hi, no thanks, I've found a place where I can get one...
Jan 2012
Hey, how can I watch the vids posted on this forum right in youtube, or how can I have the choice to play them in full screen ?? I never could have done that, each time I wanna see a vid posted here (in full screen), I have to re-type the name of the clip in youtube to get to enjoy them widescreen... :(

Oh, and btw, the right-click then "watch on youtube" never works for me.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Hey, how can I watch the vids posted on this forum right in youtube, or how can I have the choice to play them in full screen ?? I never could have done that, each time I wanna see a vid posted here (in full screen), I have to re-type the name of the clip in youtube to get to enjoy them widescreen... :(

Oh, and btw, the right-click then "watch on youtube" never works for me.

I have the same problem, you can't watch them widescreen when they are embedded for some reason. But most of the match video's here (not the ones in this thread though :p) are from the same uploaders, so if you subscribe to those you will get them on your YouTube homepage as well.

This user has no status.
I have the same problem, you can't watch them widescreen when they are embedded for some reason. But most of the match video's here (not the ones in this thread though :p) are from the same uploaders, so if you subscribe to those you will get them on your YouTube homepage as well.

That is true I actually subscribed to most of these guys before joining the forum and when I saw them posting here I was glad to know that we can share ideas with these amazing people that enlighten our lives...

Jan 2012

Yeah! I think I'll do that!