Joola Karakasevic

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
After contracts with many different manufacturers over the years the great man has finally signed with Joola a while ago. Now they produced a signature blade for him.
61280_JOOLA_Karakasevic-Feeling_01_web_600x600.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
After contracts with many different manufacturers over the years the great man has finally signed with Joola a while ago. Now they produced a signature blade for him.View attachment 28607
Someone in the Joola Marketing department knows what will get some people to buy blades lol.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
His Gewo blade wasn't launched too long ago it seems and I remember reading that he used it for one or two matches and then went back to a TB ALC.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Is Karakasevic even playing now? I don't see any new videos of him playing anymore. Or may be I am not looking at the right channels on YouTube.
He is likely in some smaller league or lower division in a big league playing somewhere. These legends can always find somewhere to play just not at the same level as before. Think He Zhiwen, if he didn't play Lebrun, you would have had no idea he was in division 2 in France.

Reactions: KM1976
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
His Gewo blade wasn't launched too long ago it seems and I remember reading that he used it for one or two matches and then went back to a TB ALC.
The only constant is change ;-)
TB ALC seems like a fallback option, but there were many others, among them Donic Original (then Ovtcharov...) No.1

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I wonder what the new will be like
Like with the Tibhar and also the GEWO and the Killerspin before it the emphasis is on feeling and spin over speed. Acceleration is in his hand ;-)
Softer touch than TB ALC, probably closer to Freitas due to the Limba outer veneers, but I have no reliable experience with the Freitas and after all veneer thickness etc. may be very different.
It feels light, for lack of a better word, which has nothing to do with weight but the feeling it provides, easy to play.
I haven´t played it side by side with another blade using similar rubbers, so anything I could say in terms of comparison would kinda be built on sand.