Joola using different sponges for Red and Black Dynaryz ZGR

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Hey, thanks for this. It got back to me from here and from JOOLA CS so your response was indirectly from me.
Thanks so much for taking care of this. Not a lot of other brands would be willing to publicly respond to something like a QC issue in this way, especially from a random customer and not a club owner, popular reviewer, or top player.

The fact you guys have taken steps to correct the problem in a matter of days says a lot about the company culture and bodes well for the future of Joola products. Even in this weird space where it's hard to gain footing in the market, eventually the company that cares the most about making the best product will win out.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hey, thanks for this. It got back to me from here and from JOOLA CS so your response was indirectly from me. I sent the pictures back to the production side and the German team to look into. Glad you were able to get a refund from TT11 and hopefully we can find out more about the inconsistency.

What I would say in relation to the later comment about why more people aren't playing with JOOLA, honestly I can say confidently as a previously sponsored player and now an employee (I know some will assume bias, but bear with me), that in earlier years JOOLA was a fairly prominent brand - in the mid 90s. Whatever went on back then I'm not sure of, but I can say that in recent years things have really improved a lot.

We are taking a lot of feedback from our professional players on rubber development, and have more input on blades as well especially from players like Zhou Qihao, Lily Zhang, Vitor Ishiy etc.

What I can say is that it is difficult to convince people to TRY something when it has a prior reputation or when they have already chosen what they deem to be better.

For us we really want to figure out ways to get more JOOLA into players' hands and try and get them to give it a fair chance, it will take time, but I think once people try it out they will see that the value for money and the performance is actually pretty good!

Anyway that's my 10 cents. Keep an eye out because more new things are coming soon ;)
Thanks for stepping in.
Its not what you know, but who you know. So I tagged someone I know. you
haha
I agree, Joola under new leadership, is on the up

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
Hey, thanks for this. It got back to me from here and from JOOLA CS so your response was indirectly from me. I sent the pictures back to the production side and the German team to look into. Glad you were able to get a refund from TT11 and hopefully we can find out more about the inconsistency.

What I would say in relation to the later comment about why more people aren't playing with JOOLA, honestly I can say confidently as a previously sponsored player and now an employee (I know some will assume bias, but bear with me), that in earlier years JOOLA was a fairly prominent brand - in the mid 90s. Whatever went on back then I'm not sure of, but I can say that in recent years things have really improved a lot.

We are taking a lot of feedback from our professional players on rubber development, and have more input on blades as well especially from players like Zhou Qihao, Lily Zhang, Vitor Ishiy etc.

What I can say is that it is difficult to convince people to TRY something when it has a prior reputation or when they have already chosen what they deem to be better.

For us we really want to figure out ways to get more JOOLA into players' hands and try and get them to give it a fair chance, it will take time, but I think once people try it out they will see that the value for money and the performance is actually pretty good!

Anyway that's my 10 cents. Keep an eye out because more new things are coming soon ;)
I think Joola is going in the right direction regarding quality. I only heard good stuff about the new blades.
But what I really dislike are the names of the blades and rubbers. It sounds too much like a toy and doesn’t describe the product at all. Those names all sound like from a fantasy movie and I have a hard time taking them seriously. Also I don’t know what is what. I want to know by the name if it’s hard or soft or fast or not. It’s a bit like Andro in the early 2000s.