Joola Zhou Qihao Super AL-c 90 review

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
I see it at 172€
1000013653.jpg

That's what I see on my mobile.

P.S.: Same after connecting via VPN to a gateway in France.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
swapped DHS H3 Neo3 Prov 37 OS to Nittaku FastArc C-1 to check how it behaves on this blade. I think we will not like each other with H3 Neo on BH :p but I have to admit that had to check :p
Not sure if C-1 will work for me but in the meantime (until Stiga Inspira Plus arrives...) nothing stops me testing :ROFLMAO:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
h3 neo and c-1 works very good on zhq90. Now I’m sure that hybrid or Chinese rubber is not for me. I prefer tensor one. Drive and loop from BH were perfect, spiny, low over the net and really fast and at the end of the table. My coach told me that I was playing really better with c-1 than h3 neo 37 deg on bh. The only thing I have to improve is soft touch in short game. Having both DHS it was very good. They feel dead, not much spin sensitive so the short game was very good, with c-1 on zhq90 is like walking on the razor 😀 I have to used to it as having different characteristics rubbers on both side I have to rubber that in push on FH side need to put more effort and on bh side it should be really soft touch. When practicing you can think about it because there is a time for it, during the match everything goes automatically and the result is different 😉
Time is required to master it. And for me as 2 wings offensive player I prefer tensor on BH where if there is a long service I can attack or when I serve, attack from the 3rd ball.
I don’t play push to push so tensor rubber is better for me.
When inspira come I know that on BH side will put D80 so not similar to C1, still thinking about the FH side as before yesterday I thought it will be T05 but h3 neo BS on zqh90 again caught my heart. It is really demanding rubber and this is still my inner fight whether to give up at all or give myself time to stick for a bit longer with DHS h3 neo bs on FH.
Don’t know yet.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2023
swapped DHS H3 Neo3 Prov 37 OS to Nittaku FastArc C-1 to check how it behaves on this blade. I think we will not like each other with H3 Neo on BH :p but I have to admit that had to check :p
Not sure if C-1 will work for me but in the meantime (until Stiga Inspira Plus arrives...) nothing stops me testing :ROFLMAO:
Which blade did you end up preferring?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Which blade did you end up preferring?
Nothing has changed. I still own Stiga and Joola but I'm playing TB ZLF equipped in Tenergies and it seems that this boat will keep sailing.... I'm not looking at anything new, just focus on playing. I'm not tempted by anything.

Pardon, it will be only thing, if I find the older version of TB ZLF in FL handle in very good condition, I will buy it.

Reactions: rbtitco
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2023
Nothing has changed. I still own Stiga and Joola but I'm playing TB ZLF equipped in Tenergies and it seems that this boat will keep sailing.... I'm not looking at anything new, just focus on playing. I'm not tempted by anything.

Pardon, it will be only thing, if I find the older version of TB ZLF in FL handle in very good condition, I will buy it.
glad you found a set up you like. nothing wrong with testing the waters