Liu Guoliang vs Ma Long (Mini TT)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thanks to Stiga Table Tennis they captured Ma Long playing against Liu Guoliang on a mini Stiga Table Tennis Table!

Check it out :)
The Head coach of the Chinese National Team Liu Guoliang couldn't resist a challenge from Ma Long at the Stiga Mini Table. The clip is from the Chinese National Team's visit at the Stiga headoffice in Sweden! They are both quite serious hehe

malongmini.jpg

Video:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Having played this the other day at one of our clubs christmas parties I can tell you it's no easy task to attack the ball. It's all about consistency and touch. Imagine playing a game on a regulation table where you had to push the ball over the net, but never pass a line drawn horizontally say 30 cm from the net. The forehand push is designed to push deeper so it would be harder to play this game with the forehand.

At least they have their own paddles and ball. We used smaller paddles and a smaller ball.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Review Moderator
Jul 2011
Read 7 reviews
Lol nice vid Dan :D
Why are they using their weaker backhands lol :p

We have tournaments on these tables at my club and I can tell you that this is a lot easier with BH. And we also use those old and slow pimpled mini-bats so we can stay really close to the table and play at high speed. :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
We have tournaments on these tables at my club and I can tell you that this is a lot easier with BH. And we also use those old and slow pimpled mini-bats so we can stay really close to the table and play at high speed. :p

Indeed brother :)
Another proof that backhand's design leans to control. Just look at most of our younger year in table tennis where backhand is consistency :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Fun!
I guess penhold has an advantage here.
I beat me in posting this, Dan. Thanks.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I find it amusing they think they are the best in the world lol

They do take it dam serious ha! Although I have read that successful people in life take all aspects they do seriously from washing up to their sport. No messing around for a second lol :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk