Looking Backhand rubber with long durability on FZD-ALC with

This user has no status.
Hi master,

Now I using FZ-ALC with dg09c both side... for FH dg09c is ok but BH not for me ... i feel rubber too hard and sticky.
before i try rakza07 on bh but too fast for me ,I also try rakza7soft it too soft .... so i am looking suite rubber on my BH with last long durability
please suggestion me pls

thank in advance.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Hi master,

Now I using FZ-ALC with dg09c both side... for FH dg09c is ok but BH not for me ... i feel rubber too hard and sticky.
before i try rakza07 on bh but too fast for me ,I also try rakza7soft it too soft .... so i am looking suite rubber on my BH with last long durability
please suggestion me pls

thank in advance.
C-1. A bit harder than Rakza 7 soft. Great durability.

Donic BlueFire M2. Harder than Rakza 7 soft for sure but not as hard as Rakza 7.

says Feel the ball first.
says Feel the ball first.
Oct 2022
M2 is a great suggestion. My former coach, great backhand looper, uses it since forever. I've used it for one season, its high throw angle annoyed me during backspin pushes, but for looping is awesome. A bit on the heavy side.

I'll add for you Omega V Euro, 45 degree as the M2, but better durability. A great and well established backhand rubber. A bit heavy also.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I agree with Fedex78, go try looking for 45 degree rubbers. M2, Acuda s/p2, Rozena are all kind of what you are looking for
I have a sheet of Rozena and I feel like it is as soft as Rakza 7 soft or maybe a bit softer. If the OP does not like Rakza 7 soft, I don't think OP will like Rozena.

I am glad @Fedex78 likes M2 as well. I only bought M2 because I know I like medium soft rubber for M1 might be too hard for me and M3 might be too soft. Also M2 comes in blue topsheet so I bought it. Surprisingly, I really like it.

I also bought Acuda S2, well, because it comes in pink and I liked the hardness of M2 just fine so I figure the hardness of S2 will be good. I will wait a couple months to install the pink Acuda S2. Or if my daughter's Tibhar Quantum X PRO Soft pink starts wearing down (She is not doing a good job cleaning the top sheet every time after she plays), I will install the Acuda S2 pink on her blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
I have a sheet of Rozena and I feel like it is as soft as Rakza 7 soft or maybe a bit softer. If the OP does not like Rakza 7 soft, I don't think OP will like Rozena.

I am glad @Fedex78 likes M2 as well. I only bought M2 because I know I like medium soft rubber for M1 might be too hard for me and M3 might be too soft. Also M2 comes in blue topsheet so I bought it. Surprisingly, I really like it.

I also bought Acuda S2, well, because it comes in pink and I liked the hardness of M2 just fine so I figure the hardness of S2 will be good. I will wait a couple months to install the pink Acuda S2. Or if my daughter's Tibhar Quantum X PRO Soft pink starts wearing down (She is not doing a good job cleaning the top sheet every time after she plays), I will install the Acuda S2 pink on her blade.
Rozena is 45 degree, rakza 7 soft is 42. Perhaps you had a weird sheet but my durometer said it is also harder. Rakza 7 soft is bouncier so faster, that makes it feel harder ig?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Many comment suggest Donic M2. Is it suitable new plastic ball?
if you look at TT11, Donic BlueFire M2 is a very popular rubber on the first page. I think the hardness is just right so it is easy to play for most people.

Yes it is suitable for new plastic ball.

When I play against new players whose spins and strokes I am not familiar with, I do heavy chops. So far, when they try to loop, most of them loop into the net. M2 is good if you know how to use it well and generate the spin you want.