ma long wang liqin paddles

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Aug 2012
Is there any reason why ma long does not have serial numbers on his DHS rubber and you can clearly see the difference on the pimple structure to those of the commercial versions.

without the serial number are the older rubbers.
get a hurricane III from 5 years ago and you'll see it has no serial numbers.
maybe there is a slight difference between the new and old topsheet and he likes the old

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
I'm pretty sure that these rubbers aren't correct. Ma Long was last using Skyline 3 and T05 because he needed the extra high end power from off the table. Wang Liqin was using T64 last year, but I have no idea what he's using currently, but I somehow doubt he would use H3 topsheet with different sponge. He has preferred less tacky rubbers in the past on his backhand I don't see him changing because he hasn't been using a different stroke. Typically when you're changing your rubber to something completely different you'll need to adjust your stroke accordingly, but I haven't seen it change. Although I will say that the Black H3 could easily be his with how boosted it is (the curling of the edges around the paddle). He's notorious for putting crazy amounts of speed glue I'm sure the dian chi or haifu is no different.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
I'm pretty sure that these rubbers aren't correct. Ma Long was last using Skyline 3 and T05 because he needed the extra high end power from off the table. Wang Liqin was using T64 last year, but I have no idea what he's using currently, but I somehow doubt he would use H3 topsheet with different sponge. He has preferred less tacky rubbers in the past on his backhand I don't see him changing because he hasn't been using a different stroke. Typically when you're changing your rubber to something completely different you'll need to adjust your stroke accordingly, but I haven't seen it change. Although I will say that the Black H3 could easily be his with how boosted it is (the curling of the edges around the paddle). He's notorious for putting crazy amounts of speed glue I'm sure the dian chi or haifu is no different.

I am pretty sure that Ma Long is using T64 I found a picture where he is holding his racket and you can clearly see it is T64. On the other hand I don't know what rubbers WL is using...

You can see the post of Ma Long BH rubber here:

http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/f...am-Bat-pictures!&p=33892&viewfull=1#post33892

Last edited: