Ma Long's Technique in Detail

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Ma Long´s technique seems so extremely powerful. Everytime i see him play live it seems his hits get faster and faster. Absolutely stunning
I wish I saw him in action :D Looks amazing on videos. And the pictures.... How does he do it!!!?? Really makes a casual player feel little and insignificant :p

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Ma Long's technique is just FLAWLESS!!!!

Yeah! Every shot he does is pretty much perfect. He is the best in almost every department, this is why he is number 1. His mental side of the game is also truely amazing!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2012
It is awesome , but I think he has neutral grip. The one who has backhand oriented grip is Zhang Jike. That is why Ma Long is not as strong in his backhand as Zhang Jike. But again, his forehand is better than Zhang Jike. It is just my observation.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
He probably has the best playing form out of all the players around the world, his strokes are so consistent, and each technique such as footwork to his forehand to even his hand that he doesn't use during gameplay (which I believe he uses as a form of balance) is so consistent, almost to the point where he looks like a robot everytime he plays (obviously not a bad thing!) Cannot emphasize this enough haha :D