Moon 12 Blue on sale!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Hey here's a clip of my recent match with Moon 12 on my BH, sorry for the quality because it's taken from the corner of a livestream :ROFLMAO: I am 1 level higher than the guy so he has +2 point handicap each set. I lost in the 5th set sadly 😭

View attachment 29231ey
ITTF tournament? The video quality would justify 😏

• Haha
Reactions: Attitude and longle
says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
oh man, I was just testing out this H3 Neo H38 2.1 (same properties with LJK's BH), except it's Commercial version, and was very surprised that it has the same hardness with my Moon 12 H- so I can play with the same techniques, only the topspins now has more spins! Last time I tried H3 Pro H37 2.1 but did not like it, maybe mostly due to its being softer than what I wanted.

The most surprising thing is, I got a beautiful session today which I've beaten 5 strongest players in my club in a row, don't know what's wrong with me or with them but they had a much harder time returning my BH shots

I'll keep trying this for a more week, if thing goes well, maybe it's time for an upgrade 😝

1000142791.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
oh man, I was just testing out this H3 Neo H38 2.1 (same properties with LJK's BH), except it's Commercial version, and was very surprised that it has the same hardness with my Moon 12 H- so I can play with the same techniques, only the topspins now has more spins! Last time I tried H3 Pro H37 2.1 but did not like it, maybe mostly due to its being softer than what I wanted.

The most surprising thing is, I got a beautiful session today which I've beaten 5 strongest players in my club in a row, don't know what's wrong with me or with them but they had a much harder time returning my BH shots

I'll keep trying this for a more week, if thing goes well, maybe it's time for an upgrade 😝

View attachment 29282
Decent keyboard xD

Hm didnt have any good experiences with h3 commercial. My 38 was most certainly more in the range of 40 back then.

But on an alc moon blue felt faster in almost every shot until it bottoms out. And easier to engage and control.

With my current inner blades i am not so sure though. As i said before i will probably start testing moon blue and stiga mantra pro on my bh on these blades after around 2 weeks probably.

• Love
Reactions: longle
says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
Decent keyboard xD

Hm didnt have any good experiences with h3 commercial. My 38 was most certainly more in the range of 40 back then.

But on an alc moon blue felt faster in almost every shot until it bottoms out. And easier to engage and control.

With my current inner blades i am not so sure though. As i said before i will probably start testing moon blue and stiga mantra pro on my bh on these blades after around 2 weeks probably.
I forgot to note that I boosted my H3 38 with 1 layer of Haifu Black. The additional spin is just enough to get the ball over the net, makes a very uncomfortable low arc. Moon 12, everything was perfect only 1 concern that sometimes I got bottomed out if I did not hit hard enough. The H3 38 fixed that problem, although I lost some "punch" of the Moon, but setup good oppotunities for my FH finish.

I tried Mantra Pro M (the new version) and think that it's too soft, way softer than Moon 12 H-. Maybe if you play M+ you will like it.

Reactions: Attitude
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Yes, Mantra Pro M is really in the range of 47-48 deg ESN (I think it's a bit softer than Moon M+) but the sponge is more "airy" and less rubbery. I think on an inner alc blade it's going to be good since it bounces so well.

I played with H3N 37 national and it was a pretty pleasant journey. For sure it can break the rhythm of the opponent. It's a quirky rubber on BH, and from back it's not that slow even, especially if you need to hit back balls that are coming to you fast and spinny.