Moon 12 Blue on sale!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Nice. How do you feel the performance is compared to D05 or Hammond Z2?
Not comparable to D05, only hardness similar after broken in. Hammond has more spin and ease of use. Moon 12 is very similar to Rozena. Bit more spin and speed (10%~) More spin sensitive.
I think it is a lot better for fast and active players, while Rozena is better in taking the ball late and finishing off that way.
Arc is higher on Moon 12

Reactions: Choosikick
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
I actually think Moon 12's sponge might just be the same sponge as on Jupiter 3. Visually it looks really similar, and Jupiter 3 was quite bouncy. Moon 12 might just be the same sponge but with a non-tacky topsheet.

Regardless, it definitely works.
J3's sponge is quite traditional Chinese orange sponge, are you sure that are similar? just from looking through the package, my Moon blue sponge looks like a cream color small pore sponge looks like Rxton 3 pink/blue. Could you take a photo of both sponges side by side?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
J3's sponge is quite traditional Chinese orange sponge, are you sure that are similar? just from looking through the package, my Moon blue sponge looks like a cream color small pore sponge looks like Rxton 3 pink/blue. Could you take a photo of both sponges side by side?
IMG_20230909_102043.jpg

Apart from the color, they just look very similar to me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I search it, it pop up.
Actually, I saw a special offer for Big Dipper for $7, so I just ordered 1 sheet. That's the best price I have ever seen on BD.

But I can't find the special offer for Moon 12. Regardless, I believe the special offer is only usable for 1 sheet.

You're best off buying the $14 one.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
Actually, I saw a special offer for Big Dipper for $7, so I just ordered 1 sheet. That's the best price I have ever seen on BD.

But I can't find the special offer for Moon 12. Regardless, I believe the special offer is only usable for 1 sheet.

You're best off buying the $14 one.
For 14, I won't bother. I can buy those very cheap from China. Even with shipping still cheaper then 14.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Hi, I also ordered Moon 12 Blue (medium hard) this weekend.
I really liked the regular Moon back in the day and was very disappointed with the next generation Moon Speed for the 40+ ball. And judging by your guys’ reviews, these rubber are more like the first Moon, and besides, it have a great price now.

Last edited:
Reactions: hclnnkhg and longle