My Personal Guide to Rubbers on Aliexpress

This user has no status.
I wonder if anyone here can compare these particular rubbers in terms of ease of spin on low impact shots and maximum spin capability (e.g. max spin B2 Gold > H3N > B2 Regular)

Friendship Battle II regular orange sponge 45 deg (softest version available)
Friendship Battle 2 Gold purple sponge 40 deg
H3N 39 degrees commercial 2.15

I have used all 3 but for some reason I think H3N is the most spinny out of 3. Maybe it's just me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Hi, can someone explain what has happened. I have no experience with AliExpress and this was my 1st order. I chose to pay by Apple Pay and was successful and suddenly got this and finally my account is not charged. Should I repeat the order?
IMG_4327.png

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hi, can someone explain what has happened. I have no experience with AliExpress and this was my 1st order. I chose to pay by Apple Pay and was successful and suddenly got this and finally my account is not charged. Should I repeat the order?
View attachment 27080
Seems like your payment did not go through. Do you need to use apple pay? Can you just use credit card?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
It says security reasons. So you must've triggered something...
Did you buy drugs with your card before
No way… I buy a lot abroad not only table tennis equipment but also watches Seiko from Japan, apple cases from benks or Ipitaka which came from china couple days ago. So not sure what happened as mentioned never bought anything from AliExpress and this was my 1st attempt

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Aliexpress removed my Shipping Address recently and that caused some issues.
After I added it it worked again.
Check if your address is still there.
Probably not the issue but sometimes it can be simple.

Also I bought a H8-80 for 19 Euro.
That makes me quite happy.
Can recommend.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Finally I made the order 😉 I googled and it said that one of the items had some welcome discounts which is applicable only for 1st time and if you would like to use it again some anty violation mechanisms prevent against such behavior. I’m not sure as I didn’t buy anything on AliExpress before but removed all items which I added and focused only on rxton 9 w/o any discounts and it worked 🙂
IMG_4331.jpeg

This user has no status.
I wish to find nice rubbers from Aliexpress with different sponge thickness, mostly they are stuck with Max or minimum 2.0/2.1mm, i want to go with 1.9mm or 1.7/1.8mm as well, but i didn't find, maybe some rubbers that aren't that popular so i won't risk going with those.

I ordered a blade from one seller, then the shipping is canceled which forced me to buy the blade from another one and the discount price is gone, i felt like i was cheated or betrayed, but i didn't stop, and then i ordered another blade and the seller told me to cancel the order because it is out of stock and also telling me to wait until end of the month with Black Friday offers so he can give me even better/greater discount for it, i agreed, so i am waiting.

This user has no status.
Interesting thread to read through, exactly what I needed to fill my Aliexpress wishlist 😁.

Gonna give Big Dipper 38, Jupiter III 38 and Bloom Power 45 a try, all in red. Maybe if the deals this weekend are good I might pick up a H3, H8-80, Battle 2 or Battle Max.
Ordered the ones I listed and added a Battle Pro Max 38 and a Jupiter III 37 to it, eager to try em out!

This user has no status.
Hey everyone, got a question on the Friendship Bloom Power.

Just had my first session with it and first impression was good! However reading the review of the OP of this thread again I noticed two distinct differences.

My sheet is tacky, but not ss much as OP described. My Jupiter III for example was significantly more tacky. Could this be down to red vs black rubber (mine being red)? Also, mine has an orange/red sponge, as opposed to a purple sponge. This is I think down to mine being the 45 hardness, with the 47 hardness being purple I suppose. Anyone who could confirm this?

Just making sure I didn't buy a "mondaymorning" sheet 😂

Reactions: TheProfessor
This user has no status.
i ordered yinhe mercury II from "Chinese PingPong" store and it came suprisingly thin.
3,60mm with protective foil and sponge varies from 1,82-1,88-1,90mm, weight 64,1g
look at the difference between red tibhar 2,0mm and black mercury II.
im not sure if this is common... just informing about my bad luck

Attachments

• catalog.jpg
    catalog.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20231215_033959.jpg
    IMG_20231215_033959.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20231215_034219.jpg
    IMG_20231215_034219.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20231215_141134.jpg
    IMG_20231215_141134.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20231215_141239.jpg
    IMG_20231215_141239.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
i ordered yinhe mercury II from "Chinese PingPong" store and it came suprisingly thin.
3,60mm with protective foil and sponge varies from 1,82-1,88-1,90mm, weight 64,1g
look at the difference between red tibhar 2,0mm and black mercury II.
im not sure if this is common... just informing about my bad luck
Yeah, I've gotten different thicknesses of Mercury 2. Quality control isn't great but expected for a $5 rubber.

From my experience, anything around 60 grams is 2.0 or under thickness, and above 65 grams is a proper max thickness.