NDH Practice Match

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
we should do a match, winner takes in cash the difference between the price of your garadyazlc and my zjkszlc.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I win you give falklands back.
You win diego will say his goal was with the hand.

Lol I'm such a trouble maker....

Sebas, we've been wondering when you'd reveal yourself. I must admit. You have been very entertaining as kukamonga. The new identity suits you well.

Keep up the good work. I am entertained by many of the things you have written in this guise.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Reactions: ttmonster
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Thanks Der_Echte - I'm not sure I've seen any of your vids?

I think it's good to add some insight into the keyboard warrior in us all!

Yes, you can have seriously good advice, know the game back to front, know how to play all the shots and advise accordingly........ But not be very good yourself (such as coaching American Football), but it's unlikely.

We should have a thread where we can post vids of us playing/training!

Regarding the "English" style - The older generation were certainly more "bang bang" - The younger generation have been taught a more spin orientated attacking game.
Never saw a vid or three of me they are around. Good and bad.

Carl will vouch for me... I'm just an Internet fraud and general allround trouble maker.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl

NDH

says Spin to win!
Right, I've had a chance to go through some more of the footage from last night and composed a little highlight reel (although, it's not quite the spectacle I was hoping for!).

It's funny how when you edit something like this together, the opposition looks very average, when in fact, they are far from it!

Hope you enjoy it - Comments in general are welcome :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LboB7iPsXok" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: Suga D

NDH

says Spin to win!
Just give me the whole match with all the points with the time between the points edited. That always provides more info than highlights. Even pros miss serves too.

Hi NL, I wasn't tailoring the video for you personally ;)

I'm not looking for advice either, it's more just trying to provide a bit of entertainment for the people on the forum.

I'll be honest, if I had to sit through 10/15 mins of a boring match with the occasional good shot/rally.... I'd be switching off after the first 30 seconds!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
would it make you feel embarrassed being beaten by an opponent with a fake zjk szlc?
I can beat you with a fake viscaria if you prefer.....
also with a real zjk alc, a real maze alc and a real hinoki shake speedy.
whatever you prefer!!!

Reactions: NDH
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Hi NL, I wasn't tailoring the video for you personally ;)

I'm not looking for advice either, it's more just trying to provide a bit of entertainment for the people on the forum.

I'll be honest, if I had to sit through 10/15 mins of a boring match with the occasional good shot/rally.... I'd be switching off after the first 30 seconds!

When you remove the time between points, it is easy to watch any match in less than 10 minutes, usually 5 unless it is a pro 7-setter. Take this example.

Or this:

It just makes it easier to take interest. Watching match highlights when you don't know the players or the score is like a circus act in the middle of nowhere - who gives a flying sh*t?

NDH

says Spin to win!
When you remove the time between points, it is easy to watch any match in less than 10 minutes, usually 5 unless it is a pro 7-setter. Take this example.

Or this:

It just makes it easier to take interest. Watching match highlights when you don't know the players or the score is like a circus act in the middle of nowhere - who gives a flying sh*t?

I understand what you are saying, but unless I was asked to critique a performance, or give my opinion in any way shape or form (on either a person, or the match in general), I still find watching full matches (especially non pro matches) very tiresome.

They both serve their purpose - You posted a full video of one of your matches and asked people to guess your rating.

However, I'd much rather see a NextLevel highlight reel! I'd probably sit and watch it all, and admire your poetic form ;)

If you personally have no interest in the better rallies and shots, that's cool - but I'm sure other people are happy to see it - especially as it's come from a forum member and not just a random "hey, check out my shots" guy!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I think there is value on both sides of this issue.

And I still like watching your friend with all that spin even in highlights where he doesn't win almost any points. His style is fun for me to watch.

Too much topspin, too little sidespin.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl

NDH

says Spin to win!
I think there is value on both sides of this issue.

And I still like watching your friend with all that spin even in highlights where he doesn't win almost any points. His style is fun for me to watch.

If that's your thing Carl (I won't take it personally..... ;)) - This is just for you!