Need advice for buying my second bat.

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
Yes, don’t like that one either.

Cheers
L-zr
Japanese rubbers do tend have a unique feeling, hard to replicate that especially when picking from German manufacturers. Z2 is on my list of things I'd like to try but I prefer rubbers that have stronger spin than speed so I'm not sure how well I'd end up liking it. Not to mention I have a plethora of rubbers I am cycling between at the moment.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Yes, don’t like that one either.

Cheers
L-zr
I don't like my MX-S right now. A bit harder in terms of hardness and hard to control. I like Xiom Vega X better right now and Rakza 7 soft on my BH.

To recycle the MX-S, I plan to put it on my 5-ply wood (Tibhar Stratus Power wood) and my 7-ply wood (Donic Persson Powerplay) blades.

Japanese rubbers do tend have a unique feeling, hard to replicate that especially when picking from German manufacturers. Z2 is on my list of things I'd like to try but I prefer rubbers that have stronger spin than speed so I'm not sure how well I'd end up liking it. Not to mention I have a plethora of rubbers I am cycling between at the moment.

There is no logical reason for it, but I don’t like anything “Tibhar”. I do have a sheet of Hybrid MK lined up but the lack of stickiness has turned me off and I have low expectations.

Z2 is good rubber, no it it not the spinniest but it is just reactive enough to give good speed AND short game.

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: Scarfed Garchomp
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
There is no logical reason for it, but I don’t like anything “Tibhar”. I do have a sheet of Hybrid MK lined up but the lack of stickiness has turned me off and I have low expectations.

Z2 is good rubber, no it it not the spinniest but it is just reactive enough to give good speed AND short game.

Cheers
L-zr
I think Tibhar K3 has good reviews.

I like EL-S ok. I think that has the best spin/speed ratio. Not sure about MX-P, MX-P 50, MX-S, etc. etc.

Many people swear that the Revolution series is the closet thing to Tenergy series. Oh well.

I am onto Rakza series and Xiom Vega series right now. Leaving the Revolution series behind. Won't buy any of those soon.

Reactions: Lazer
I don't like my MX-S right now. A bit harder in terms of hardness and hard to control. I like Xiom Vega X better right now and Rakza 7 soft on my BH.

To recycle the MX-S, I plan to put it on my 5-ply wood (Tibhar Stratus Power wood) and my 7-ply wood (Donic Persson Powerplay) blades.

I have played with MXP, MXS, ELP, ELS, FXP and FXS and don’t like any of them.
The one I dislike the least is MXP. Logically I should like MXS, but I just don’t.

Cheers
L-zr

I think Tibhar K3 has good reviews.

I like EL-S ok. I think that has the best spin/speed ratio. Not sure about MX-P, MX-P 50, MX-S, etc. etc.

Many people swear that the Revolution series is the closet thing to Tenergy series. Oh well.

I am onto Rakza series and Xiom Vega series right now. Leaving the Revolution series behind. Won't buy any of those soon.
I used to like Kenta Matsudaira that’s why I have that rubber lined up…

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
I have played with MXP, MXS, ELP, ELS, FXP and FXS and don’t like any of them.
The one I dislike the least is MXP. Logically I should like MXS, but I just don’t.

Cheers
L-zr
I have been using Aurus Prime on FH and Select on BH and these are the best Tibhar rubbers I have played - I prefer them to the Eco series.

Reactions: JJ Ng
I have been using Aurus Prime on FH and Select on BH and these are the best Tibhar rubbers I have played - I prefer them to the Eco series.

I actually have a pair of Aurus Prime which I haven’t tested yet. Maybe as a BH rubber ?
If You compare them to an EVO (any one) what would you say?

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Same as Lazer, I am curious about your impression of Evoluation series v.s. Aurus Prime and Select as well! Please let us know when you have time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
I actually have a pair of Aurus Prime which I haven’t tested yet. Maybe as a BH rubber ?
If You compare them to an EVO (any one) what would you say?

Cheers
L-zr
I’ve only tried MX-P and I find Prime much more stable and feels softer. I like it on FH but it would work well on BH too. Let me know when you try it.

Reactions: ben1229
I’ve only tried MX-P and I find Prime much more stable and feels softer. I like it on FH but it would work well on BH too. Let me know when you try it.
It will take a while, it’s not on the top of my list, but I will post here when I do.

Right now I’m doing glazer09c / glazer,
Then I have hybrid MK / Neottec X5 M,
After this Rakza Z / Something on BH , maybe here I could fit it…

Also lined up I have but no slot allocated.
Nittaku hurricane 3 pro orange, But it’s so heavy it doesn’t really fit anywhere.
A set of Stiga DNA pro M.
Finally one sheet of Victas ventus extra.

During testing my main weapon so far is
Hammond Z2 / Accuda blue P2. But I’m liking the glazers so much may upgrade them to be my main, in that case a blade becomes free, we’ll see.

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: Wrighty67