need help choosing a blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
hello everyone

this is my first post in this forum so, greetings to everyone :D
i need help choosing a blade that will suite hurricane 3 neo rubber, i currently have a Chinese racket that i bought for around 20$, when i first bought it i was a beginner but now as i advanced a little i needed a better racket. i live in jordan (in the middle east) and where i live there are no specialized stores that sell tt equipments, i could only find cheap pre-assembled ones.
i recently found some offers on a website called aliexpress, what i could found that will probably suite me is a combo consisting of 2pc hurricane 3 neo rubbers with the following blades:

1-dhs power g3
2-yinhe w6
3-yinhe t8
4-yinhe t11

for now, im willing to buy one of these combos as i don't want to spend so much money on a racket (at least not for now), my question is which one do you think will suite me better?
the way i play is as follows, FH: looping,topspin drive and blockig, BH: blocking, topspin drives, looping and sometimes chopping. i think that a slower blade will suite me better, what do you think? also, g3 and w6 have some flex, how will that affect the gameplay?

sorry for the long post and thank you in advance.

Reactions: Xanderngzien
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
W6 is the clear choice out of those by a country mile. Has everything a pundit desires, all wood, 5 ply, feel, OFF- class speed, and looping ability.

Get the T series only if you want to hit TT balls like a .50 cal rifle bullet.
Thats what i had in my mind, as the t series is so fast and stiff while g3 is has too much flex
Thanks for your reply.

This user has no status.
Err,

Are you sure you want H3 Neo?

It is known for a super spinny rubber that make blocking and driving very difficult, although the return are deadly. :)

But yes, H3 Neo for brushlooping is superb.

Bluefire jp 3 or equivalent, at 1.6 - 2.0 mm is a lot more versatile for your description. :)