Neo National Blue Sponge Hurricane 3 Tuned

This user has no status.
youre not going to find this rubbers! Im serious, the most of the blue sponge rubbers are fake, this is the truth. Only on legit way is available following rubbers:

Hurricane 3 provincial & national ORANGE SPONGE
Hurricane 3 NEO provincial (national are very very rare) ORANGE SPONGE

None of these one are available in blue sponge. Well yeah if you have very very very good contacts of course, but do you? ttnpp sold some blue sponge normal H3 national (non neo) and they seemed legit, but the rest is really hard to find, the chance is 1 out of 1000 and then it costs like 200USD.

If you want a solid rubber go for H3NP, you can get those rubbers easely and its a ****ing monster. Remember these are provincial rubbers, there are sooooo much players out there who are playing these rubbers, so it should be enough for us.

If you prefer normal H3 over H3 NEO is up to you, I dont because its simply slower, but for defense player probably because they are tackier especially the H3 National.

BUT FORGET BLUE SPONGE, YOURE NOT GOING TO FIND IT. And if you do, please share pictures with us because the most of the experienced DHS players can tell you immideatly about genius or not.

good luck ;) greets

Happy to share it with u :p

resize.jpg78266327-51c2-44fe-abe3-7e2500bd3806_zps2f1e8ded.jpgeca3f990-1835-4d38-9027-e8c88733fe7c_zps90e062a1.jpg

12809ACB-B514-450F-B2F6-E9F5AA7C10EF_zpskwy6nym2.jpg5EAC3E68-E281-4F24-8491-5BFB4436340F_zps1tivgpju.jpg5EAC3E68-E281-4F24-8491-5BFB4436340F_zps1tivgpju.jpg5EAC3E68-E281-4F24-8491-5BFB4436340F_zps1tivgpju.jpg
i bought 5 of them its about 150$ USD each, already done with one piece , i used to had national orange sponge but playing these about over a yr now , its only rubber that i play forehand. I got it from my good friend in China , Guang Dong national team, its very rare, once a blue moon has 1 or 2 left over from the team . He managed to got it for me :) this is the last one i have, hopefully i can get 1 or 2 more in near future lolz

Attachments

• 0327C491-F9C9-4F9B-9B4A-41DF5F832613_zpsbnburxyf.jpg
    0327C491-F9C9-4F9B-9B4A-41DF5F832613_zpsbnburxyf.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 335
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
What is the difference between a provincial orange sponge and a normal one like this one http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/tt-rubber-dhs-hurricane-3-neo#.U5Gk4Pm1b3Q

The one in your link has 8 corners. The one in the photo from Butt Stallion has 6 corners. 6 corners is supposed to mean that it is a Provincial rubber. That would mean it came, in one way or another, from the stock of rubbers that were supposed to be sent to one of the Chinese Provincial Team players. Sometimes the players sell them. Sometimes they get sold before they get to the players. The quality of the Provincial team rubbers is supposed to be slightly better than the commercial. But it is not always so noticeable to an intermediate level player. 4 edges is supposed to mean National. National rubber is intended for the CNT players. It is supposed to be a step up from the Provincial rubber's quality.

Here is how the quality is different. When they make the rubber it is in Giant sheets that they cut into the size that gets sold. On that giant sheet, the rubber in the center is of a higher quality than the rubber on the outer edge or in between the outside and the inside sheet. There is ONE center sheet. That is supposed to be the best one. That is the National rubber. Around that are 8 sheets. Those are the Provincial rubbers. Around that is 16 sheets. Those are the Commercial rubbers.

I believe Butterfly does this with Tenergy also. The Japanese team gets the center cut. The other sponsored pros get the next cut. And the ones that are for sale are usually the outside edge.

This is how legit National and Provincial orange sponge rubber look like!

Those are commercial ones...

Funny, you said you sell them but you seem to think those are commercial. What I see in Butt Stallion's photo looks like it is:

One Skyline 3 Neo National, One Skyline 3 Neo Provincial and One Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial.

Are they real? I think you may have to check the serial numbers, but the packaging looks right.

Where did you get them Butt Stallion?

Last edited:
Reactions: malaidaar